Rape By A Woman - Page 3 of 3

Stories like this should tell you that men - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 21st May, 2015 - 2:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2005 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

Rape By A Woman
A Friend

Rape By A Woman - Page 3

QUOTE (JB@Trinidad @ 12-Apr 04, 8:10 PM)
I will not let any woman attempt to do this to me, even if she is stronger, has a gun, etc. in other words I will not just give up - I will fight. The same as I would not expect a woman to just allow a man to do that to her either.

Have you ever had a gun put to your head and been threatened like this? I don't think anyone can know how they'd react in this sort of situation in less they were actually in it!
I didn't used to think a man could be raped by a woman because he would have to be physically aroused but the more I thought about it the more I changed my mind, I've read cases of abuse where the victim was "turned on" does that make the abuse right? of course not! anything done to you against you're will is wrong!
Male rape is still a very taboo subject as is male domestic abuse there doesn't seem to be alot of recognition and help for it and men who do come forward often say they feel like "wimps" that their masculinity is in question and victims can be body builders or six stone nerds, so it wouldn't surprise me if female on male rape does happen but the victims are too scared and ashamed to come forward.

25th Jul, 2005 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

Woman By Rape

Have you ever had a gun put to your head and been threatened like this?

Each day I live in a world that I expect anything to happen, now and again I program my mind to deal with it, I press the heaviest weights possible so I know I have strength above and beyond a man or even two and occasionaly hit the wall to see if my knuckles can bear the pain. Can I stop a bullet, no, but I will be darned if I will simply do nothing - that is my point. Those that do nothing are usually the victims of shock more than anything else, but since hardly anything surprises me I hope not to fall for it. Having been in unusual circumstances before I would like to believe that I would not allow a woman with a gun to do this, but the subject is not about me.

Male rape is still a very taboo subject as is male domestic abuse there doesn't seem to be alot of recognition and help for it and men who do come forward often say they feel like "wimps"

That I agree with and I see it on the face of many men, hopefully they will be able to either overcome or prepare, because in most circumstances you can only deal with the problem.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3218 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2005 - 11:44am / Post ID: #

Rape By A Woman
A Friend

Rape By A Woman History & Civil Business Politics

QUOTE (JB@Trinidad @ 12-Apr 04, 8:10 PM)
I will not just give up - I will fight. The same as I would not expect a woman to just allow a man to do that to her either.

o.k seeing as you already said this isn't about you this is the last I'm gonna say on the matter. The point I was trying to make is the basic human instinct is for survival so who knows how anyone would react if their life were threatened? Heavens forbid this should happen to anyone you love but if it did would you're reaction be "why didn't you fight back?" or "thank god you're safe?"

26th Jul, 2005 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Woman By Rape

...you're reaction be "why didn't you fight back?" or "thank god you're safe?"

It would be both and an additional one. can you identify them so I can hunt them like the savage beast that they are and yes, this is not about me. The original subject and question at hand was this.
Do you believe that a man can be raped by a woman?
Of course you know my position based on the thread.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3218 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

19th May, 2015 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

Woman By Rape

Why is it that when a woman rapes a man, yes its possible, the rape is reduced significantly but when a man rapes he gets many years for it? That seems very biased! See this news clip: Source 1

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 5 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.5%

20th May, 2015 - 7:53am / Post ID: #

Rape By A Woman

I think its possible. Especially using drugs. Men are physically and mentally abused by their female spouses so why not rape. The victim of any rape scenario could say "Well I'll just let him/her get it over and done with." So why can't this been seen as rape? Man and woman? Just saying.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

21st May, 2015 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

Rape By Woman - Page 3

Stories like this should tell you that men don't have much control over that member since when you would least want to be engaged is when the rapist has their way even more.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 67 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 6.7%

+  1 2 3 
Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Rape By A Woman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,