Barcenas Introduction

Barcenas Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 6th Sep, 2011 - 11:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2011 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

Barcenas Introduction
A Friend

Barcenas Introduction

Hello everyone! I joined this website because I love discussing LDS Doctrine. I have recently come back from serving a mission in the beautiful land of Argentina. It was the best time of my life. biggrin.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2011 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Barcenas

Welcome LDS Member

Thanks for posting your introduction message. Here is some helpful tips:

What have you joined? Basically, this INTERNATIONAL Forum allows you to freely interact positively with many people on varying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. However, do keep in mind that LDS Related Discussion is kept only in the LDS Deep Doctrine Board.

Are all LDS Topics allowed? Sometimes people want to talk about things like Polygamy, Adam god theory, etc. Those kind of Topics are kept in what we call the 'LDS Mature Board'. We have certain requirements that must be met for that section: See Here. This in no means limits Doctrine Discussion, we have 1000's of public Mormon Topics to participate in.

The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine Board and add your input in any one of the thousands of Mormon Doctrine Topics there.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | Donate to Upgrade | The Art of Discussion

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2011 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

Barcenas Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi barcenas! We have members here from Argentina, were you in a particular part of the country?

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2011 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

Barcenas Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Barcenas

Yes I was in the south of Argentina. What is known as the Patagonian desert. I was in the Provinces of Chubut, Santa Cruz, and Rio Negro. I can't wait to meet these Argentine members! (smile)
You know to tell you guys the truth I already joined this website before I left on my mission, however I didn't really post much and I guess since I've gone and come back my profile has been deleted. All well no harm done right!? (laugh)

Reconcile Edited: barcenas on 5th Sep, 2011 - 8:00pm

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2011 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Barcenas

Thank you for telling us more. Do you remember your Username from before? Maybe I can track it down for you.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2011 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 69.9%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Barcenas Introduction

Hi barcenas, welcome! I'm a member from Argentina (Buenos Aires). In the area you served, I know Bariloche (as you probably know, it is tradition in Argentina when kids graduate from high school, they take a trip there). I think the south of Argentina is probably the most beautiful area of the whole country. How do you like the torta galesa? When I was a child, I had an uncle who used to work in the south and he always used to bring this cake for the family. I must confess I liked it but only a little bit. laugh.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Sep, 2011 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Barcenas Introduction
A Friend

Barcenas Introduction

Holla LDS_Forever! Bariloche was actually the last area I was in. I was there for six months, and it is SO beautiful! I am with you on the torta galesa, it's alright, not my favorite. I plan on visiting Argentina in the near future. I want to get to know Bs. As. Cause I was there only when I arrived and when I left. My MTC companion however served in Buenos Aries. Maybe you know him, Elder Tyler Christensen? It's a long shot. (laugh)

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2011 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 69.9%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Barcenas Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Yes, that's a long shot because I don't live in Argentina anymore. laugh.gif I'm pretty sure you would enjoy Buenos Aires. The city is very European- looking (called the "Paris" of South America) and of course you have great restaurants that serve the best meats and great tango shows. Now. Keep in mind safety in Buenos Aires is a BIG issue. Last time I was there, I felt very unsafe (and it's my own country!). Lots of robberies and violent crimes taking place.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option

> TOPIC: Barcenas Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,