Troy

Troy - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 27th Oct, 2004 - 12:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Brad Pitt Version - May 2004, this time, it is not just for beauty alone...
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2004 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

Troy

In ancient Greece, the passion of two of history's most legendary loves, Paris Prince of Troy (Orlando Bloom) and Helen (Diane Kruger), Queen of Sparta, ignites a war that will devastate a civilization. When Paris steals Helen away from her husband, King Menelaus (Brendan Gleeson), it is an insult that cannot be suffered. Familial pride dictates that an affront to Menelaus is an affront to his brother Agamemnon (Brian Cox), powerful King of the Myceneans, who soon unites all the massive tribes of Greece to steal Helen back from Troy in defense of his brother's honor.

Ref. https://www.chasingthefrog.com/Trailers/200...oy_trailers.htm

Starring: Brad Pitt, Eric Bana, Michael Clarke Duncan...

Troy
Troy (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2004 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Troy
A Friend

Troy

hmm well what can I say..this is one of the movies that I am really looking forward to ..Brad Pitt in a skirt... smile.gif-->rolleyes.gif ..the mind boggles..ok ok kidding .. as a person who loves history I would love to see how the director handles such an epic and keep true to the real story(well the myth anyways wink.gif )...I know that the scenery alone will be enough to take my breath away judging from the trailer of the ships on the ocean what can I say absolutely beautiful..can't wait to see this on the big screen...wohooo!!!!...and there is the added bonus of seeing if Orlando can live up to the talent he showed in both POTC and LOTR...

13th Apr, 2004 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Troy Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I cannot wait to see this movie on cinema! big screen, great sound! wow! and yes look forward seeing Brad Pitt in skirt too laugh.gif
I love this kind of movies although I hope they dont show as much blood as they did with the original mini-series. sad.gif

13th Apr, 2004 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Troy

yes look forward seeing Brad Pitt in skirt

I see... well I cannot say that I look forward to that aspect of it wink.gif but I do think it will be a great movie. If anyone does see it before us please do post a review so I can know if I can save my money.

15th May, 2004 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

Troy

Here in Trinidad this movie opens on May 19th. I cannot wait to see it!!! Brad Pitt was at Cannes some time ago promoting this movie, it seems like the production is huge!!!!

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2004 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

Troy
A Friend

Troy

Troy was pretty good, they coulda put some more features in it... Well some movies are better than Troy but Troy would rank in my Top 25 Movies...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Jul, 2004 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

Troy

I saw this via a rental tape that costs US$0.45 so the quality was not that good. The show does not follow the traditional storyline and I found that it was not as good as the English version featured elsewhere on this board. Paris seemed to be shown too much as a wimp and of course the movie was all about Brad Pitt. I must admit that the large sacle of such a project was well done.

27th Oct, 2004 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

Troy Movies Music Fashion & Sports

QUOTE (JB@Trinidad @ 27-Jul 04, 7:34 PM)
Paris seemed to be show too much as a wimp and of course the movie was all about Brad Pitt. I must admit that the large sacle of such a project was well done.

yes, I agree. I also did never imagine achilles as atanned, blond, long hair'd guy. Brad Pitt really didn't fit him. I imgined him more like Russel Crow. Not too cocky... I don't know, Brad Pit for me is associated with modernity. He really seemed out of the picture.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Troy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,