If You Were To Die Today...

If Die Today - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 15th Apr, 2004 - 7:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2004 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If you were to die today, what woudl poeple say about you at your funeral? Would it be hard for them to find something good to say ?

Sponsored Links:
13th Apr, 2004 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

Today Die Were If

If you were to die today, what woudl poeple say about you at your funeral? Would it be hard for them to find something good to say ?

I don't want a funeral. I told this to my husband several times. Having a japanese friend since I was a little girl, it really impacted me the way the family said goodbye to their grandma. All the family and friends got together and they had videos, pictures, clothes, everything about the person who passed away. They prepared her favourite meals and they made this 'meeting' chatting lively about their grandma. It was a wonderful experience. I don't know what people would say about me, maybe that I was very outspoken and that I love my family.

13th Apr, 2004 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

If You Were To Die Today... Health & Special Psychology

LDS, I think you have just about described what LDS funerals I have attended have been like, except they were held a chapel.

I think there is a lot of good that could be said about me. That doesn't mean I am perfect, but I think there really are very few people in life who don't have some good. They may exist, but they are the exception. I believe if you try you can find good in everyone and everything.

I heard someone say what they wanted someone to say about them at their funeral was: "Look, she's breathing!" laugh.gif:-->laugh.gif

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2004 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Today Die Were If

I dont think anyone would have much to say. no one knows me smile.gif. Oh no, one of those..kids..died >.> right the..uh..weird one smile.gif i dont mind, i would rather not have a funeral. I just want to vanish into air, or somthing..

14th Apr, 2004 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

Today Die Were If

Fun, I am sure someone would have something to say. Your parents for example. How about cousins, do you have any? Question is would they say something nice or not. I would sa something nice about you. So the answer is yes, someone would say something nice. wink.gif

15th Apr, 2004 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

I would say about you FUN that you were an unique guy who love RPG games and hate Tetris. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2004 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If Were Die Today...

No i really dont think anyone would care. Its like going to ur uncles house, and ur mom goes, hey cmon lets get in the car to see ur uncle and you go Ohhhhh Kay..>.> let me get in the car *sigh*

Your cousin alex died we have to go to his funeral...OHHHkay.god..>.> let me get my stuff..*sigh* i had plans
I really dont think anyone cares. maybe some tears ^_^*paid mourners* and some thats sad...so youngs and whatnot. laugh.gif who cares..

15th Apr, 2004 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

If Were Die Today... Psychology Special & Health

Fun, you are so negative!!! biggrin.gif I have to believe your cousins would care. If one of your cousins died, would you care? AND, as a parent myself, I am sure your parents would definately care!

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 15th Apr, 2004 - 7:53pm

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: If You Were To Die Today...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,