Architectural Drawing

Architectural Drawing - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 16th Jun, 2005 - 2:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Architecture and the final product
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2004 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

Architectural Drawing

Architecture

Through the ages man has built quite a significant number of monuments and buildings from the Pyramids to the former World Trade Center, but which of all these was/is the best? This thread seeks to discuss design and building structure from the past to present.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2004 - 5:25am / Post ID: #

Architectural Drawing
A Friend

Drawing Architectural

I've always been fastinated by the Pyramids. Newer architectural buildings don't quite have the same effect on me, mostly because of how much easier they are to make today then they would have been thousands of years ago when they didn't have all the equiptment they have today. I also am fastinated by the Great Wall Of China, the simple length itself is amazing.

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2004 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

Architectural Drawing
A Friend

Architectural Drawing UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

If I had the mathematical skills and the artistic ability, I would have gone into architecture easily. I love looking at old building. Those are probably my favorite. The old styles of Civil War age and before. I love the architecture in Rome. It's so simple, yet so grand.

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2005 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Architectural Drawing
A Friend

Drawing Architectural

I love the architecture in Greece. The really ancient temples are amazing. I may be biased about this as I did study it at school and we had a trip to Greece and we saw the Parthenon and the Temple of Zeus etc. But I think that the way these were built and the rules they used were genius and beautiful.

> TOPIC: Architectural Drawing

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,