High School Diploma At 67

High School Diploma 67 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 16th Jun, 2005 - 12:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

You are never to old to achieve
Post Date: 15th Jun, 2005 - 11:49am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

GREAT-GRANDMOTHER READY TO RELAX AFTER GRADUATING HIGH SCHOOL

A 67-year-old great-grandmother from Halifax who left school in Grade 8 says it feels good to finally receive her high school diploma.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/20...hool050614.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jun, 2005 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Diploma School High

This is really wonderful to hear about. A lot of my older relatives had to drop out of school to work to support the family and never went back. And I understand that after leaving school, even taking the smallest breaks, that returning to school can seem very overwhelming. It's nice to hear stories like this and maybe it will give others some inspiration and encouragement to get back to the books.

16th Jun, 2005 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

High School Diploma At 67 UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Just goes to show it is never too late to do what you wish you had done earlier. Some might ask, what is the point of going back to school now that I am 65? She figured an education was always a good thing to have, so why not? She did and at 67 finally gets her high school diploma. She must be really proud. I am sure her family is too.

> TOPIC: High School Diploma At 67

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,