Darrell Issa

Darrell Issa - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 25th Jan, 2018 - 9:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Darrell Issa
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2011 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Darrell Issa

Darrell Issa

Advocacy group files Issa ethics complaint

The left-leaning advocacy group American Family Voices filed a five-page complaint with the Office of Congressional Ethics on Monday accusing Rep. Darrell Issa of using his elected office to enhance his personal wealth. Ref. Source 4

Image from Wikipedia public domain

Darrell Issa
Darrell Issa (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Mar, 2017 - 11:04am / Post ID: #

Issa Darrell

In tentative ruling, Judge dismisses Issa's lawsuit against Applegate

A Superior Court judge issued a tentative ruling Thursday dismissing a $10 million defamation lawsuit by Rep. Darrell Issa against his opponent in last year’s election, Doug Applegate. Ref. Source 2e.

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2017 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

Darrell Issa
A Friend

Darrell Issa History & Civil Business Politics

Everyone knows that politicians fight dirty and stretch the truth in their ads to make another usually their rival look bad so that people will vote for them over their rival. I think all this mud slinging and dirty fighting in politics is going to far but it is almost expected anymore. This is one of the main reasons I will never run for public office. I do not want my name drugged through all the mud.

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2017 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Issa Darrell

Anti-Issa effort discloses donors: Leo DiCaprio, Jane Fonda, Ted Danson and more. A political group that has brought professional political organizers into the campaign against Rep. Darrell Issa has received its most significant contributions to date — from actress Jane Fonda and other celebrities. Source 8n.

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2018 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

Issa Darrell

Darrell Issa won't seek re-election to Congress. After nearly two decades in office - and facing what’s expected to be the toughest re-election campaign of his career, Rep. Darrell has announced he will retire from the House of Representatives at the end of this term. Source 8g.

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2018 - 9:27am / Post ID: #

Darrell Issa

Rep. Darrell Issa endorses tax board member Diane Harkey as his successor. Rep. Darrell Issa has endorsed state tax board member Diane Harkey as his successor.
Issa announced on Jan. 10 that he will not run for re-election to his Congressional seat, which he has held since 2001. Five Republicans and five Democrats have announced campaigns for the 49th Congressional District, in northern San Diego County and southern Orange County. Source 7p.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Darrell Issa

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,