Wall St Journal Article On Hottie Chick Employment

- Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 5th Apr, 2004 - 2:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2004 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Unemployment rate among hot young women holding at zero percent.

Just a few of the attractive young hotties that recently had no trouble finding work in today's otherwise dismal job market

Economic analysts were abuzz today following the release of February's Labor Department figures, which showed the unemployment rate for hot young women in the U.S. holding steady at zero percent for the 302nd month in a row.

"What these figures say is that if you're looking for work in America right now, you'll have no problem finding it - as long as you're a totally smokin' hot young chick, that is," senior U.S. economist Cary Leahey said in a television interview Sunday. "From small businesses to major corporations, companies across the board are hiring cute young hotties for positions every bit as quickly as they always have."

to see the rest of this article, go to https://www.wsj.com

- Car Key Boi,
surrounded by hottie chicks / DIGTBK!

Reconcile Edited: CarKeyBoi on 2nd Apr, 2004 - 12:55am

Sponsored Links:
5th Apr, 2004 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Employment Chick Hottie Article Journal St Wall

CarKeyBoi, your link doesn't work, and I couldn't find any reference to the article. Please tell me this was an April Fool's joke? I can't imagine the WSJ printing an article like this -- laugh.gif

You are something else.

Roz

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

> TOPIC: Wall St Journal Article On Hottie Chick Employment

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,