Best Costume

Best Costume - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 12th Mar, 2005 - 11:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
From bright to dark colors who looks the best?
17th Apr, 2004 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

Best Costume

When you think about it, super heroes sure do have strange costumes. Instead of having something that will bring less attention to them, they wear bright colors as though they were on parade. Which superhero is the best dressed in your opinion?

Sponsored Links:
18th Apr, 2004 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

Costume Best

Which superhero is the best dressed in your opinion?

It depends on your concept of 'best' wink.gif. I would say Superman. At least he doesn't have a funny hat or anything of that nature.

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2004 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

Best Costume
A Friend

Best Costume Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I really like Spiderman's costume. I like it especially in the movie. There are other costumes I like but I can't think of them right now...

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2004 - 9:11am / Post ID: #

Best Costume
A Friend

Costume Best

I adore Garth Ennis' Punisher MAX costume, specifically the sleeveless black shirt ensemble. It's not primary-colored, but it still serves the whole point of superhero costumes: identity. Furthermore, there aren't too many superheroes that can still pull off the man in black costume, and it's refreshing to see a "hero" (quotations specifically in Castle's case) dressed in something besides red and blue.

Cheers,
-Agent

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2004 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

Best Costume
A Friend

Costume Best

What I think is cool is someone who can put on a Cloak and floppy hat and scare the daylights out of bad guys.

"Who knows what Evil lurks in the hearts of Men?"

We know who, don't we....

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2004 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Best Costume
A Friend

Best Costume

Designwise, I think Spider-Man's costume is the best. I am ,of course, referring to the orignal costume. The black one was sleek, and the Ben Reilly redesign of the original was good, but nothing tops the original, especially when rendered by Ditko.

For functionality, I like Batman's costume. The utility belt is every kid's dream. The dark colors are great for hiding in the shadows, and the billowing cape is great for hiding where his body is.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Mar, 2005 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

Best Costume

I think Batman has the best costume hands down. Not only is it dark, which helps with not drawing attention, but it has the famous utility belt. Hulk probably had the worst; I mean its a pair of torn jeans which for all intents and purposes should not have still fit after he grew in size.

12th Mar, 2005 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Best Costume Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews

Hulk probably had the worst

In addition to this what about those supposed jeans being purple spock.gif

As for the best I actually think Spawn's costume is very interesting and unusual as it fits the 'dark' stealth appearance of Batman's and yet still has originality of its' own.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Best Costume

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,