Terrorism Around The World - Page 5 of 10

Offtopic but, I wrote this post as reply to - Page 5 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 17th Jun, 2005 - 4:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »
Global Terrorism Although this Thread covers Terrorist attacks around the world there are also Threads that cover Terrorism in specific countries. Do a search to find them if this one is too general and you need more specific information.
Post Date: 9th Oct, 2004 - 9:00am / Post ID: #

Terrorism Around The World
A Friend

Terrorism Around The World - Page 5

I think we really need to look at who the real terrorists are! Our governments are up to their necks in it.

Just look at 9/11, bali, Aussie Embassy and the Beslan incident to name a few!

The unique basketball hoop bombs inside the sealed gymnasium, confirmed for ever that Beslan was a black psyop atrocity perpetrated by the west. Despite all western reporters being contained 100 yards behind the Russian Special Forces perimeter outside the sealed compound, and despite the terrorists within immediately confiscating all cellphones from the teachers and children, the BBC magically described these specific unique booby traps live-to-air before Special Forces had even penetrated the inner cordon at Beslan. Western media reporters could not possibly have known about these extremely unusual booby traps, unless they themselves were an integral part of the black psychological operation.

On 24 August, when two Russian Tupolev commercial airliners were blown out of the sky within four minutes of each other, the New York media vengefully suggested that this occurrence was "Russia's 9-11". It was artfully pointed out to Americans that both airliners had departed from the same Moscow airport, thereby reducing the possibility of two coincidental accidents to zero. Thirty-six hours later, the same Zionist-controlled media started insisting that a pair of mysterious 'Black Widow' Muslim terrorists from Chechnya had detonated hexogen bomb belts in the rear toilets of each aircraft, as revenge for Russian military operations in their home province.

Apparently possessing a remarkable level of inside knowledge, the New York media swiftly expanded on this extravagant theme, assuring us all that the synchronized downing of the two Tupolevs was simply a rerun of the Moscow Theatre atrocity, which started on 23 October 2002 and resulted in the deaths of 128 hostages, allegedly at the hands of other 'Black Widow' Muslim terrorists from Chechnya. This subtle media manipulation served to reinforce and re-ignite the carefully manufactured and nurtured Judeo-Christian illusion that all Muslims kill innocent women and children, though nothing could normally be further from the truth, and in the case of the two Tupolev airliners was an outright lie.

Although the Jewish Talmud [the most barbaric and obscene 'holy' book ever published] does advocate violent punishment, rape, debasement and death for all non-Jews, the Muslim Koran strictly prohibits any and all such measures against non-combatants, regardless of their religion or nationality, with terrifying eternal punishments for those Muslims who dare violate women and children, and thus who in turn dare to violate Islamic law.

Sponsored Links:
13th Oct, 2004 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

World The Terrorism

Senator closes DC office over worries of terror:

From CNN.com

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- A Democratic senator said he will close his Capitol Hill office until after the November 2 election, fearing a possible terrorist attack that could harm his staff or visitors

https://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/10/12/...rror/index.html

What bothers me is that his fears came from a top secret intelligence report that was recently provided to congressional members. Is this something that the US public should be concerned about or is it being overblown by the Senator in question?

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2004 - 4:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Terrorism Around The World History & Civil Business Politics

Is this something that the US public should be concerned about or is it being overblown by the Senator in question?

There has been hype on the internet for months that a terror attack will occur on U.S soil around the time of the elections.

Now we see a Senator packing his bags because of an "intelligence briefing". Not suprisingly, he can't inform the public as to what is going to happen.

If you are located near Capital Hill, his actions suggest you should be extremely concerned. Go on a holiday and get out of there. If nothing happens, all well and good. But if something does happen, at least you won't be in the middle of it.

13th Oct, 2004 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 World The Terrorism

What bothers me is that his fears came from a top secret intelligence report that was recently provided to congressional members. Is this something that the US public should be concerned about or is it being overblown by the Senator in question?

Why it bothers you?. I have also another question: Did President Bush or any the people that work with him made publicly this announcement or warning to the US citizens?.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

13th Oct, 2004 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

World The Terrorism

I see this "announcement" as being another Democratic tactic to make people think that President Bush is the cause of the terrorism.

I have been expecting something major just before the election, but that is because of what I know about the terrorist tactics. I certainly am not going to go into any of the large cities during the next few weeks. If I had my way, we would be living in the backwoods of Utah or Idaho for the next two decades!

It isn't fear, just caution.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2004 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

BLUEPRINTS FOR TERRORISTS?

When David Lochbaum perused a government Web site one day last summer, he came
across documents he thought would be of limited value to the public -- but a potential bonanza for terrorists.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2004/US/10/19/terror.nrc/index.html

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Nov, 2004 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Terrorism The World - Page 5

'Fault Lines' of Radical Islam Growing

https://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/wo...world-headlines
By BRIAN MURPHY
AP Religion Writer

November 14, 2004, 6:48 PM EST

ATHENS, Greece -- The same day Dutch mourners gathered outside a crematorium for a final goodbye to slain filmmaker Theo Van Gogh, police on the other side of the world made a horrific discovery in a hut: the decapitated body of a Thai laborer.

The two events -- in settings as different as tidy and prosperous Holland and a tropical rubber plantation in southern Thailand -- bear similarities that suggest new flash points in the global struggle against radical Islam.

A note impaled on Van Gogh's body by the alleged Muslim killer threatened further attacks against Dutch politicians in the name of Islam. The body of the 60-year-old Buddhist worker in Thailand also was found last week with a message: "More will be killed" in revenge for the deaths of 85 Muslim protesters last month in a region with a mounting Islamic insurgency.

"The fault lines are growing," said Fawaz Gerges, a professor of Middle Eastern and International Affairs at Sarah Lawrence College in Bronxville, N.Y. "It's not just between the Muslims and non-Muslims. It's also within Islam itself. It's a battle between moderate Muslims and extremist forces that threaten to hijack Islam."

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2005 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Terrorism The World Politics Business Civil & History - Page 5

Offtopic but,
I wrote this post as reply to a post early in the Islam101 thread. After I wrote it I realised the thread had been divided into Islam101 - no off-topic talk about terrorism allowed - and Is Islam agaimst democracy? - which this post doesn't really fit, so I started a new topic.

All terrorists for the last two decades have been Muslims

This is a quote from one of the early posts in the Islam101 thread, and I think that it typifies the view of many Americans - that even though not all muslims are terrorists, all terrorists are muslim, so to all intents and purposes, we should treat all muslims as if they were terrorists.

I refer you to this recent report on the Democracy Now website:
Democracy Now: White Supremacists Are Major Domestic Terrorist Threat.

Should we argue therefore even if not all whites are white supremacists, all white supremacists are white, so we should treat all whites as if they are white supremacists. After all, white supremacists look just like ordinary white people - although the hoods can be a dead give-away. (of course, there are some members of America's multi-racial community that believe this already.)

It is misleading to say that "all terrorists for the last two decades have been Muslims". Timothy McVeigh was not a muslim, Theodore Kaczynski (the Unabomber) was not a muslim. Neither were William Krar and Judith Bruey.

Nor, generally, are eco-terrorists or anti-abortion terrorists.

(Neither were the perpetrators of the Omagh bombing in Northern Ireland in 1998, which although not on American soil, was part of the American experience - which I will discuss in another post.)

Offtopic but,
It concerns me that that intelligent members of this forum can believe that all terrorists are muslim. What does this tell you about the American media and the political will behind it? I am also surprised that technologically-savvy members of this forum will accept sweeping generalisations fed to them by the media when a two word search on Google - american terrorists - will at least provide a different view.

Message Edited!
Topic merged with an existing topic for discussion of terrorism.

Reconcile Edited: Nighthawk on 17th Jun, 2005 - 4:20pm

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Terrorism Around The World

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,