Terrorism Around The World - Page 9 of 10

Yes, and this puts the lie to the politically - Page 9 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 9:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 
Global Terrorism Although this Thread covers Terrorist attacks around the world there are also Threads that cover Terrorism in specific countries. Do a search to find them if this one is too general and you need more specific information.
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2012 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Terrorism Around The World - Page 9

Global terror attacks more than quadrupled in decade since 2001 US attack:

The number of terrorist attacks each year has more than quadrupled in the decade since September 11, 2001, a study released on Tuesday said, with Iraq, Pakistan, India, Afghanistan and Yemen the most affected. Ref. Source 6

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2013 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

World The Terrorism

Interpol has issued a global security alert in connection with suspected al-Qaeda involvement in several recent prison escapes including those in Iraq, Libya and Pakistan. The Lyon, France-based international police agency says that the alert follows "The escape of hundreds of terrorists and other criminals" In the past month. The alert calls on Interpol's 190 member countries to help determine whether these events are coordinated or linked, the organization said in a statement Saturday. Ref. USAToday

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2015 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

Terrorism Around The World History & Civil Business Politics

Terror attacks were reported in three countries today: At least 27 people were killed in an attack on a beachfront Tunisian hotel, Tunisian officials said, according to the state-run TAP news agency.

In France, a severed head was found in a terror attack at a U.S.-owned gas company, according to French President François Hollande.

And ISIS has claimed responsibility for an apparent bomb blast at a Shiite-affiliated mosque in Kuwait's capital, leading to a number of reported death and injuries. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2015 - 8:21am / Post ID: #

Page 9 World The Terrorism

As world mourns Paris, many in Mideast see double-standard:

The day before the Paris attacks, twin suicide bombers struck a southern Beirut suburb, killing at least 43 people, and on Friday a suicide bomber struck a funeral in Iraq, killing at least 21. Both attacks were claimed by the IS group and reported by major media outlets, but generated little interest outside the region Ref. Source 3c

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2015 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

World The Terrorism

State Department issues worldwide travel alert for U.S. Citizens over terror threats

The alert warns that intelligence suggests groups such as the Islamic State, al-Qaeda and Boko Haram are planning terrorist attacks in multiple regions. It encourages U.S. Citizens to exercise "vigilance when in public places or using transportation." The alert expires on February 24, 2016. Ref. USAToday

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

Terrorism Around The World

Several US officials say the United States is taking action to locate and monitor hundreds of people found as part the intelligence retrieved during the deadly raid last month in Yemen targeting al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula.

Some of these people are believed to be in the West, but not in the United States.

The government is taking action to find and monitor these AQAP-linked individuals because of the threat they may pose to Europe, the officials added.

The fact that officials said they are actively pursuing leads uncovered from the raid indicates that the intelligence was indeed actionable despite some media reports to the contrary. Ref. CNN.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Terrorism The World - Page 9

Any time you can get some good intell on the terrorists and their activity it can be a good thing. If it gives us names of the top leaders and there whereabouts that is even better. I guess we will find out more about the intell we got in the days to come.

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Terrorism The World Politics Business Civil & History - Page 9

Yes, and this puts the lie to the politically motivated hit job the Democrats and press are putting on President Trump regarding the Yemen raid. One Senator (Republican) said that an American died so the raid can't be considered a success. That is dead wrong thinking. We lost tens of thousands of men at Gettysburg and it was considered a victory and a success. We lost thousands at Iwo Jima, Okinawa, the Bulge, D-Day, Sicily, Salerno, Operation Cobra (The Normandy breakout), and a host of others. All of these were victories and successes. People die in combat. Friends of mine dies during successful operations and to say otherwise is disrespectful to them.

Rather off topic, but...
Let me be clear, I did not vote for President Trump. I don't agree with some of his policies and I do agree with others. But I do hope he is successful. To do less would be to hope our country and her people suffer. More, in my opinion to do less would be unpatriotic. These political hit jobs and blowing things out of proportion have to stop so our Government can govern.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 2nd Mar, 2017 - 9:24pm

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Terrorism Around The World

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,