Final Fantasy: Advent Children

Final Fantasy Advent Children - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 24th Sep, 2011 - 4:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2003 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Wow, after seeing this on TechTV i was amazed. Check this article.

https://www.gamespy.com/tgs2003/squareenix/adventchildren/

Man, I can't wait. They are making a remake of Final Fantasy XII as well. This CG movie takes place 2 years after Final Fantasy XII and it appears sephiroth is back. Squalls face looks pretty good but i think the messed up sephiroths...his nose is too real and he doesn't look evil enough.

https://www.angelfire.com/magic/soulfire/6787.jpg here is the link to a poster for the movie.

I hope ya like this, i sure did. I can't wait! Its supposed to be released sometime in 2004. You can find the full trailer for the movie at varias webiste. Just look for it on google, it is worth your time smile.gif

Reconcile Edited: Leirsgrios on 2nd Dec, 2003 - 3:30am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2003 - 4:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Children Advent Fantasy Final

Final Fantasy is the single greatest game ever brought on to this planet. Not even arguable.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2004 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Final Fantasy: Advent Children Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I would have to agree with you 100% on that one. I love final fantasy, its so cool....what is your favourite game very? I like 7 and Final Fantasy Tactics the best.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2004 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yea I do like the Final Fantasy games. All of them totally rock. I am waitin for my friend to come up off the newer one so I can check it out as well wink.gif

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2004 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

There is one thing that interests me the most about this. They're going to include Red XIII (aka, Nanaki)! Red XIII is the best, and now we finally get to hear him speak! Woohoo!

Not only that, but I've heard they have a rather interesting sidestory related to him and his race. Finally, a bit more background about what wasn't explained in FF7. I look forward to this. biggrin.gif

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2005 - 4:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hehe Final Fantasy VII is my favorite game every so I really can't wait to see Advent Children! It's going to be great I'm sure!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2011 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

Final Fantasy Advent Children

Final Fantasy VII Advent Children - An ex-mercenary is forced out of isolation when three mysterious men kidnap and brainwash the city's children afflicted with the Geostigma disease.

Final Fantasy: Advent Children (Hover)

> TOPIC: Final Fantasy: Advent Children

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,