Contagion

Contagion - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 19th Mar, 2013 - 12:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2011 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Contagion

A thriller centered on the threat posed by a deadly disease and an international team of doctors contracted by the CDC to deal with the outbreak.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2011 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

Contagion

Alternative movie poster for "Contagion" as a visual example only:

Contagion
Contagion (Hover)

24th Dec, 2011 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Contagion Sports & Fashion Music Movies

This film was more like a documentary than a movie you can get into with the characters. I like that it tells a story with some twists and turns but it was kind of dry in the way the story built up because it had a sudden fall and then a lull making you wonder if that was all. Contagion was Ok but once you watch it you probably will not go buy the DVD.

29th Dec, 2011 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

Contagion

It was an okay movie. For the life of me I wish Matt Damon could choose movies that can highlight what a great actor he is! Instead, he was lost in the middle of a pool of known actors and actresses in the film. I know why he chooses certain movies (and he loves the director of this particular film) but as a fan of him, I was quite disappointed.

The story was dry and I didn't feel it was "real" as I thought they should have portrait the illness, some of the parts were almost cheesy in nature and a pain to watch. Overall, it was okay but definetely NOT a movie I would watch again.

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2013 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Contagion

Contagion

What is your review for the entertainment value of the movie called, "Contagion"?

Contagion
Contagion (Hover)

> TOPIC: Contagion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,