Dark Matter - Page 2 of 5

It is very hard for me to wrap my mind around - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 26th Oct, 2010 - 10:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
  Dark Matter Antimatter, anti-matter
Post Date: 16th Apr, 2005 - 8:54am / Post ID: #

Dark Matter
A Friend

Dark Matter - Page 2

What a very interesting theory. This also fits well into string theorem ideas of the universe. I do not suppose to fully understand string theory in the slightest. I do however understand it enough to find it interesting, and understand that the ideas presented above fit into the model of strings of light bending to the twisted strings of universal particles. For more information so that I don't sound crazy, visit this sight.

https://superstringtheory.com/index.html

Sponsored Links:
19th Apr, 2005 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Matter Dark

What a very interesting theory.......

I agree it is very difficult to explain space and time or in this case matter. The cloth and balls are a very good representation and it does represent it well. Truth be told no matter how detialed the information given is right or wrong, it is still far from an exact explanation.

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2009 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Dark Matter UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Dark matter "wrecking ball" may have hit Milky Way

Piffle, suggests one astrophysicist, at least when it comes to explaining what force could have permanently bent a ring in our Milky Way Galaxy within the last 60 million years. The real explanation may be the power of an invisible wrecking ball made of dark matter - a cloud of the enigmatic physics particles born in the fiery aftermath of the Big Bang and weighing as much as 10 million suns. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2009 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Matter Dark

The first glimpse of dark matter?

US scientists have reported detecting signals that could indicate the presence of dark matter. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2010 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

Matter Dark

Study hints at dark matter action

Researchers in the US say they have detected two signals which could possibly indicate the presence of particles of dark matter. Ref. Source 8

13th Feb, 2010 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

Dark Matter

This all sounds very interesting and makes sense I suppose. Though nothing about these dark matter theories seem to be concrete. I have seen a documentary on this and the visual models that show these theories helps a lot in understanding them. Basically what I got from it is there is a river sort of of dark matter around objects we can see. Holding them in place and affecting their movement.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Oct, 2010 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Dark Matter - Page 2

Is dark matter like the same as a dark hole then or are they two different anomalies that we like won't know in our lifetime?

26th Oct, 2010 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #

Dark Matter Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 2

It is very hard for me to wrap my mind around issues that talk about this type of science as well.

I was trying to read a book by Hawkings and felt rather lost, he did explain that if a set of twins had one that left the earth for a period of time would age either less or more (I cant remember which) than the twin on earth ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Dark Matter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,