Bet Ya Can't Just Eat One - Page 2 of 3

i have the hardest time putting pizza and - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 18th Aug, 2004 - 7:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 14th Jul, 2004 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

Bet Ya Can't Just Eat One
A Friend

Bet Ya Can't Just Eat One - Page 2

I am addicted to Twinkies I love them frozen with vanilla ice cream in the middle.

Sponsored Links:
14th Jul, 2004 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

One Eat Cant Ya Bet

How do you get vanilla ice cream in the middle of a twinkie? Is this something they sell now in the ice cream section of the grocery store?

14th Jul, 2004 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Bet Ya Can't Just Eat One Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Once I start eating potato chips I really cant stop until the bag is empty. Cheese type snacks like Cheez it's also fall into that category. But give me a bag of Ruffles potato chips or Pringles, and you wont get it back.

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2004 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 One Eat Cant Ya Bet

Speaking of Pringles... Right now there's a limited edition flavor- Chili Cheese. It so totally rocks that I called the consumer toll-free number and told them that they need to keep this as a permanent product. My local WalMart has them, so they should be pretty easy to find almost anywhere. Do give them a try! biggrin.gif

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2004 - 8:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

One Eat Cant Ya Bet

QUOTE (malexander @ 14-Jul 04, 10:48 AM)
Once I start eating potato chips I really cant stop until the bag is empty.

I feel the same way about Nacho Cheese Doritos, so I rarely eat them. Either that or I get the smallest bag I can find when I have a Shaking Doritos Fit. For me it's just best to avoid Doritos all-together and so most of the time I do biggrin.gif

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2004 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Any kind of chips are irrisistable to me once I've started to eat them. Of course if I realy wanted to I could eat just one... wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2004 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bet Ya Can't Eat One - Page 2

Yes ,i have a non stop craveing for [i think the best way to tell this is] that long loaf of bread that looks like and is the same length as a baseball bat you cut it into 1/4 inch slices grill them but only after you cover all slices with grated cheese and garlic then when done top with your own salsa
BET YOU CANT EAT JUST ONE

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2004 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bet Ya Can't Eat One Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

i have the hardest time putting pizza and ice cream away once it's out...the two best things in the world...too irresistable!

though just about everything else i can put away no problem...just gotta have the will power for it! heheh

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Bet Ya Can't Just Eat One

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,