Do You Rate Us? - Page 3 of 6

Excellent suggestion, why send everyone over - Page 3 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 1st Feb, 2005 - 11:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

?
Poll: How often do you rate us via the RateUs page?
  Never       20.00%
  Once a year       0.00%
  Once every six months       0.00%
  Once a month       40.00%
  Once a week       0.00%
  Once a day       20.00%
  Twice a day       0.00%
  More than twice a day       20.00%
Total Votes: 5
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2005 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

Do You Rate Us?
A Friend

Do You Rate Us? - Page 3

alot of the links dont seem to have a vote part of the site that is immediately their or easy to find. But I just started rating the site today on all the links I could.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jan, 2005 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

Us Rate Do

I think that for most of those, just clicking on the link into the site acts as a vote of confidence for this site.

23rd Jan, 2005 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

Do You Rate Us? Feedback & FAQ News Community

I voted in all the links today...yet my rating bar does not look very uplifting laugh.gif I have to spend some more time voting for the site, it is very important because through it we get great people that help us to make our site even more interesting.

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2005 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

Do You Rate Us?
A Friend

Page 3 Us Rate Do

I went through and rated the site on all the working links about 2 weeks ago, and still haven't even seen my name appear on the list. Don't feel bad LDS.

23rd Jan, 2005 - 4:29am / Post ID: #

Us Rate Do

People, do not be in a quandary about your bar not moving. You will note on the Rate Us page that it says right under the exchange link bar:

NOTE: The Rate Us System Has Been Halted Due To Abuse

Certain member(s) were going on and constantly refreshing the page and then cashing in on Rate us points - so I had to stop it. It was meant to be an incentive to rate us, but I rather just keep it offline if it will be abused. You can still feel free to rate us if you want or not. I will look for another way to reward the genuine members that rate us without looking to become rich overnight on FP rolleyes.gif.

1st Feb, 2005 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

Do You Rate Us?

Rate Us Page

The Rateus page is open again to give points for voting and you will note that it now shows your current percentage rating. It also has special built in features to prevent abuse - something we thought we would not have to do in a mature community. rolleyes.gif

Certain links will give you points and others will not based on the symbol shown on the actual Rateus page. Of course if you are rating us just because you wish to help establish us on other sites then which links you click (vote for) will not matter, however if you continue to click a reward link then you will eventually be told - you have done it enough wink.gif.

Please note: for some links just clicking on it is not enough. The external vote page that opens may have a button or link that you still have to click as confirmation that you want to vote for us. Please follow through - thanks.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Feb, 2005 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

Do Rate Us - Page 3

Here is what I just experienced. On a number of them, once I clicked on the link, there was another link that said something about entering without voting for the site, but there wasn't a link to vote for the site.

Also, I wasn't able to rate more than 10 links. Is there a way to rate more but just get whatever credit it is you are giving for 10. When I am in the rate us screen, I just as soon rate them all. I usually just go in order. I am probably not the only one. If after 10 it says to come back again later, it is likely the first ten on the list will get much more attention and more votes than the sites below.

1st Feb, 2005 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Do Rate Us Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 3

Excellent suggestion, why send everyone over 10 to an error page when you can keep voting! I just made this change, so feel free to keep voting as normal.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Do You Rate Us?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,