Do You Rate Us? - Page 5 of 6

This page is probably only being used by me - Page 5 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 6th Nov, 2006 - 3:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

?
Poll: How often do you rate us via the RateUs page?
  Never       20.00%
  Once a year       0.00%
  Once every six months       0.00%
  Once a month       40.00%
  Once a week       0.00%
  Once a day       20.00%
  Twice a day       0.00%
  More than twice a day       20.00%
Total Votes: 5
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
29th Apr, 2006 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Do You Rate Us? - Page 5

Konquererz, the sites that say you cannot vote for them more than once per day are probably our sites. Scroll down and see who created them. Keep in mind that it is the sites with the [!] that I am most interested in getting votes on and in which you also get points - thanks for all your help.

Sponsored Links:
18th May, 2006 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

Us Rate Do

I am attempting to remember more often to stop in and rate us but I still find myself forgetting quite often. I did go and rate today as I did remember!

Have you rated us today? What are you waiting for? Don't tell stories, you have 5 minutes to spend.

In other words, just click here and get it done!

I challenge everyone that has not yet rated this forum to rate us at 2 sites this week, I know you can do this, I have seen your constructive posts, you are more than capable of clicking a few links.

Reconcile Edited: bwren on 18th May, 2006 - 1:58am

Post Date: 21st May, 2006 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

Do You Rate Us?
A Friend

Do You Rate Us? Feedback & FAQ News Community

QUOTE (JB@Trinidad @ 28-Apr 06, 8:42 PM)
Konquererz, the sites that say you cannot vote for them more than once per day are probably our sites. Scroll down and see who created them. Keep in mind that it is the sites with the [!] that I am most interested in getting votes on and in which you also get points - thanks for all your help.

JB,

I actually hit all of them everytime I'm on, but to let you know, the ones with the [!] tell people there is not reward from them. In fact, I didn't think I got points for them and was just doing them because it doesn't take any extra time.

These are the exact words.
[!] An important vote, but no reward is given because the link is not compatible with Rateus points system.

I think this makes people believe they don't get any points for these. That was my impression.

21st May, 2006 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Us Rate Do

Konquererz you are right, I posted wrong, that should be the ones with the user posted image are the ones you get points for and the ones with the [!] you don't, but I will be glad for the vote. Thanks.

Post Date: 21st May, 2006 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

Do You Rate Us?
A Friend

Us Rate Do

One other question, in the "other misc." section the first rate us vote box and the 42 vote site with the yellow flash both only allow you to vote once ever. Every time after that it tells me I have already voted no matter how many days it has been. I think it goes by IP, but since mine only changes once every three months, I can't vote for it again. I tried clearing my cache and such, but even at work where my IP changes every logon, it still won't allow another vote from the same person. Is that the way its designed?

21st May, 2006 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Do You Rate Us?

It does the same thing to me, I believe it my go by a monthly vote, but I do intend on clearing that Rate Us page of junk as some of it is just a waste of time (like that one). I will make an announcement when I do.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2006 - 10:14am / Post ID: #

Do You Rate Us?
A Friend

Do Rate Us - Page 5

Just a heads up to everyone. The rate us links do not go by user name, but go by either your IP or your MAC, probably the IP. In other words, you can vote under that same user names from different computers. I found out that I can vote from work, then vote from home. I just learned that and its very cool.

6th Nov, 2006 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

Do Rate Us Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 5

This page is probably only being used by me now as I do not have a ready link to it on the Plain Skin so maybe few of our newer Members know about it. I am trying to emphasize and find Toplists that are not related to RPGs, but those that I do find are not very good.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Do You Rate Us?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,