Do You Rate Us? - Page 2 of 6

I try to go to the 'Rate Us' - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 23rd Jan, 2005 - 12:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

?
Poll: How often do you rate us via the RateUs page?
  Never       20.00%
  Once a year       0.00%
  Once every six months       0.00%
  Once a month       40.00%
  Once a week       0.00%
  Once a day       20.00%
  Twice a day       0.00%
  More than twice a day       20.00%
Total Votes: 5
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
22nd May, 2004 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

Do You Rate Us? - Page 2

I thought about doing it that way, eventually I will remove it, or put it to once a day, but I have to see our rating pickup some more.

Sponsored Links:
22nd May, 2004 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Us Rate Do

I don't think I would go as low as only once per day. I think that might not be enough to get people to do it.

28th Jul, 2004 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

Do You Rate Us? Feedback & FAQ News Community

I am currently working in the Foro Internacional Argentino. I'm requesting users to vote for the new site in order to promote its existence which at the moment is isolated as compared to this matrix. Please use this link:
https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv2/index.php?act=rateus
Click on all available vote for links - those that require a numeric value please rate. Thanks.

8th Jan, 2005 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Us Rate Do

I used to rate the site before to get more users for the RPGs. Now, though, that you get FPs for it, I got re motivated wink.gif

I am currently the top rater! Yay. Although, I am barely out of the pity range in the rate us bar...

8th Jan, 2005 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Us Rate Do

Do you rate all the links or just some? Which ones? On certain links you can also give us a rating on the site. The higher our rating the more are likely to come.

8th Jan, 2005 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

Do You Rate Us?

I rate mostly in those that have to do with RPGs. EN world, Storyteller, RPG gateway, top 25 fiction & science fiction, and that's about it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Jan, 2005 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

Do Rate Us - Page 2

The Rate Us Points for FP exchange link is now on the Rate Us page. You must have at least 40 rate us points to use it.

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2005 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Do You Rate Us?
A Friend

Do Rate Us Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 2

I try to go to the 'Rate Us' page every day, and I rate a lot of websites. I used to be able to see my bar move as I rated more, but it hasn't moved in several days. I had no problem moving my bar across the graph before, and I'm doing the same thing I was doing then.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Do You Rate Us?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,