Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 

?
Poll: Are you a peeper or a poster?
  Peeper       10.00%
  Poster       40.00%
  A bit of both       50.00%
Total Votes: 30
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2004 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Peeper Or Poster?

Are you a Peeper (just come to look and read the threads) or are you a Poster (actually write constructive messages when you visit)? Some users think that because they visit the forum often it means that they are active, but the best way to check is the participation icon in their posts, this indicates the percentage of their visits that actually results in posts. So what are you - peeper or poster?

Sponsored Links:
14th Aug, 2004 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

Poster Peeper

I do a bit of both; sometimes I peep more than I post, other times I post more than I peep. I think it balances out in the end.

14th Aug, 2004 - 4:00am / Post ID: #

Peeper Or Poster? Feedback & FAQ News Community

I believe I am both, sometimes I come to the forum just to check what others replied to a particular thread and sometimes I will come and start posting like crazy. tongue.gif

14th Aug, 2004 - 4:15am / Post ID: #

Poster Peeper

Me too. A bit of both. Depends on my mood and what the Hot Topics of the day are, and how many Newbies we have. smile.gif
Roz

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2004 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

Peeper Or Poster?
A Friend

Poster Peeper

I'd have to say I'm more of a poster, regardless of what my percentage may be. I don't peep much unless a thread has a really interesting topic title. Usually I'll end up posting to it. wink.gif

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2004 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Peeper Or Poster?
A Friend

Peeper Or Poster?

I am fairly new in this forum but I can say I am a poster more than a peeper. I make it a point to check out the hot topics and make a post whenever an interesting topic is on.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Aug, 2004 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Peeper Poster

Since I normally participate mostly by responding to emails from topics and boards where I am subscribed, I get LOTS of individual, short sessions where I don't post. So, my percentage of participation might actually be low. Also, when the board changed, the criteria for full participation went from an average of 3 posts per day to 5 posts per day. I wasn't able to participate for some time then, and with the combined effects, my participation went from the high 80s and 90s to the 40s.

With all the time I have been here, it is hard to raise this percentage very much - so, my percentage isn't a very good indicator of how much I participate.

30th Nov, 2004 - 5:08am / Post ID: #

Peeper Poster Community News FAQ & Feedback

I'm more of a poster. Topics that don't seem to interest me I don't view. And topics I am I do biggrin.gif

You can't really get true results with this poll, though- there are much more peepers than posters, only those won't actually take the time to answer the poll.

Reconcile Edited: Smudge on 30th Nov, 2004 - 5:09am

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Peeper Or Poster?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,