Captain America

Captain America - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 15th Oct, 2007 - 5:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2004 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

Captain America

Steve Rogers has a hidden identity - he is Captain America, a soldierbuilt for justice - the American way. Strange that they would put a soldier in such bright colors, but then aghain we covered this in another thread. Former member of the Invaders, former partner to Bucky, the Falcon, and Nomad, current member of the Avengers.

If you would like to know more about this character:
https://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals...tainamerica.htm

Captain America
Captain America (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2004 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

Captain America
A Friend

America Captain

Captin America is my favorite super hero! Why? Well for one thing he is one of the first comic book heros I read. I love his attitude and leadership skills. I think he makes a great leader for the Avengers. Another reason why I like him is because he's just in the Avengers! I like the Avengers team a whole lot. I like his old comics too, when he was with Bucky. Those were very good.

Why does he wear bright colors? Yes that was talked about in another thread but I will say this, he wears the colors of his cauntery, I don't think he would wear anything else.

I havent read any of the new comics of him, so I don't know whats been happening. I'll have to research and see whats been happening with the Avengers.

6th Aug, 2005 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

Captain America Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

A good comic hero, although I found his costume a tad bit flamboyant for a soldier and he seemed to be living in the past while fighting with modern heroes.

10th Apr, 2006 - 8:51am / Post ID: #

America Captain

Cap is AWESOME. He is my favorie Comic hero, as well. I've been engrosed in all the most recent books. They're good, so read them.

Post Date: 11th May, 2006 - 11:39am / Post ID: #

Captain America
A Friend

America Captain

I like the way Captain America is handled in Ultimate Avengers. Steve Rogers, AKA Captain America, defeats the Nazi's then ends up frozen under the arctic. Years later, he is found then revived, only to find everything he ever cared about has moved on. He is now asked to form an elite squad, the Avengers, to fight the alien menace. He is grittier and tougher than before, and truly ends up being a real patriot.

12th Oct, 2007 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

Captain America

For those who love Captain America, he is back! Yup, he will have new look and new super-powers.

NEW YORK -  You can't keep a good American down.

Marvel Entertainment announced Thursday that its slain hero Captain America will rise again with a new outfit and a new secret identity, after the character was killed off in March by a sniper's bullet in a storyline on the War on Terror.

The company unveiled the patriotic superhero's new look Thursday with artwork by Alex Ross and Steve Epting for the new issue, No. 34, to hit comic book shops in January 2008.

Captain America will return with his trademark shield, but he also will have some new firepower. The artists are bringing the hero back with a gun.

"I always try and look back in the character's history to something that maybe was a forgotten costume element from a bygone age, maybe one of the earlier costume elements, to see if you could bring that part back," Ross told Marvel.com. "Well, funny enough, there's this awful movie serial made in the '40s with Cap where he had no shield, no wings on his mask, no white sleeves, little tiny gloves, and he carried a gun."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Oct, 2007 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

Captain America

They always seem to resurrect these old heroes after awhile. I am sure that his concentration now will be terrorists rather than Nazis given the era, although Neo-Nazis is on the rise according to the latest news report in the Politics Board.

15th Oct, 2007 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

Captain America Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews

A gun that really stinks! That was one aspect I aways like that he did not use one on a continuous bases. But I still like capy he was one who you could always enjoy reading about.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Captain America

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,