Amanda Knox

Amanda Knox - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 31st Jan, 2014 - 12:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Amanda Knox Trial
5th Oct, 2011 - 1:21am / Post ID: #

Amanda Knox

Amanda Knox

Given the celebrity status Amanda Knox has attained I decided to open a new Thread for her alone as a break of the Meredith Kercher murder case.

Latest news on Amanda Knox:

international QUOTE (CNN)
Amanda Knox returned to her hometown of Seattle, a day after her murder conviction was overturned by an Italian jury.

"I'm really overwhelmed right now," an emotional Knox told supporters in brief remarks at an airport news conference. "Thank you to everyone who has believed in me."

Amanda Knox
Amanda Knox (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
7th Oct, 2011 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

Knox Amanda

I have mixed feelings about her. I want to believe that she is just a wild party girl that got caught up in nonsense but I tend to think there is more to it than we know. Anyways now that she is free the media will be following her path.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 71 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7.1%

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2013 - 11:44am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Amanda Knox History & Civil Business Politics

Knox faces Kercher murder retrial

Italy's highest court orders US student Amanda Knox and her former boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito to face a retrial over the 2007 killing of Briton Meredith Kercher. Ref. BBC

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2013 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

Knox Amanda

Amanda Knox will not return to Italy for new trial

One of Amanda Knox's lawyers says the American won't return to Italy for a new appeals trial over the 2007 killing of her British roommate. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2013 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Knox Amanda

Prosecutor asks for 30-year sentence for Knox

An Italian prosecutor asked for a total sentence of 30 years for American student Amanda Knox today in a retrial for the murder of her British roommate Meredith Kercher. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2013 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

Amanda Knox

Knox emails judge: 'I didn't kill'

AMANDA Knox has emailed the Italian court saying she was innocent of her roommate's brutal murder and was staying away from her retrial out of fear. Ref. Source 4

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2014 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

Amanda Knox

New appeal verdicts due in Amanda Knox trial

First two trials produced flip-flop verdicts of guilty then innocent for Knox and her former Italian boyfriend. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2014 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

Amanda Knox Politics Business Civil & History

An Italian appeals court convicted former exchange student Amanda Knox and her ex-boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito on murder charges today.

Prosecutors said the couple had killed Meredith Kercher in 2007.

They were convicted two years later of murder, but that conviction was overturned on appeal in 2011.

It is unlikely Knox, who lives in Seattle, Washington, will return to Italy to serve additional prison time because U.S. Law dictates that a person cannot be tried twice on the same charge, a legal expert tells CNN. Ref. CNN

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Amanda Knox

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,