Noni Juice

Noni Juice - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 10th May, 2006 - 10:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Hype or cure all?
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2005 - 11:22am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Noni Juice

NONI INDUSTRY GROWS, GETS NOD FROM LAWMAKERS

For centuries, residents of the South Pacific have used the noni plant to treat a host of ills, from breathing problems to aches and pains.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...26516%2C00.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2005 - 6:03am / Post ID: #

Noni Juice
A Friend

Juice Noni

My mother has had chronic bronchitis for many many years. Her doctor actually told her to order some noni juice to see if it could help her. She went online and ordered some Tahitian Noni juice and has been drinking it for almost three months now. She has felt healthier, and hasn't had a case of bronchitis since. But since its only been three months, it could be only coincidence. I suppose we will see, but my mom already swears by it.

10th May, 2006 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Noni Juice Health & Special Psychology

I have only recently seen this noni juice advertised from the US, but it is claimed that it can help with aches and pains, so it might be worth trying to get hold of some for my Husband.
It seems that it is a natural medication juice, and I am a great believer in using natural as they technically should be less harmful to your system.

10th May, 2006 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Juice Noni

I had never heard of Noni before reading this article. I am a bit skeptical since the FDA has not made any statements regarding the healing powers of Noni and its extracts. This statement from Wikipedia's definition of Noni also leads me to believe that I should wait until some scientific data has been extracted.

In 2005, two scientific publications described incidents of acute hepatitis caused by a noni preparation. As a result, the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) initiated an evaluation of current noni products. In Germany, the National Agency for Risk Evaluation (BfR) started reviewing cases of acute hepatitis which may have been caused by noni products in 2006. Note: The authors of the two publications did not directly find the toxins in Noni, instead, they suggested anthraquinones which have been only found in Noni root, not in Noni fruit juice.

> TOPIC: Noni Juice

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,