Fairmaiden' S Blog - Public Member Blogs - Posted: 8th Aug, 2012 - 12:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
FairMaiden
Member Blog
Post Date: 7th Oct, 2011 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

Fairmaiden's Blog

FairMaiden's Blog

A Blog opened for Member FairMaiden as requested. Only FairMaiden should post here others can use the Comment link to reply

Sponsored Links:
24th Oct, 2011 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Blog Fairmaidens

Its cold and getting colder every day. I look forward to seeing the snow, it has fallen yet but looks like its going too anytime soon. I've been thinking about all the upcoming activities; Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, its so good to be alive!

Add a Comment for FairMaiden
21st Dec, 2011 - 11:20am / Post ID: #

Fairmaiden's Blog Blogs Member Public

It always gets so exciting this time of year. I have all my gifts wrapped and ready now I just have to make several trips to my relative's homes to drop them off. I hope everyone has a peaceful time this weekend.

9th Mar, 2012 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Blog Fairmaidens

I was reading Oliron's blog and thinking that's so true. Religions always want you to accept their point of view byt they have just been saying the same thing since man kept records with no real results to show for it. Then I read an update about the god particle closer to being found and I wonder to myself if there will come a time that religion as we know it now will just cease to exist. We laugh at the beliefs of primitive isolated islanders but are their beliefs any different from those we know today? I don't think so. The only difference is they don't add the commercial aspect to their sun or moon god.

16th Mar, 2012 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

Blog Fairmaidens

I've been noticing how food changes your mood big time. If I eat fruits or sweets its like I can springboard everywhere but other things like meat and potatoes just slows me down. Because of that I've begun to focus on what I eat depending on what I'm doing for the day.

17th Mar, 2012 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

Fairmaiden's Blog

When I see the news I've got to wonder how we haven't destroyed our planet and ourselves yet. Maybe we're heading in that direction and that will be the final result but I don't see things changing just getting worst. There is good in the world but its rarely highlighted so not enough people know where to go to find good things or good people.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Apr, 2012 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

Fairmaiden's Blog

What do you do when you show someone they are messing up their lives and you're doing it because you care about them but they still don't want to see it because they think you're just out to hurt them? That's the dilemma I've had this past week with one of my friends. I'm still looking for other ways to get through to her because I really want to help but she doesn't want my help.

8th Aug, 2012 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

Fairmaiden's Blog Public Member Blogs

Its been raining so much that I can hardly work myself up to get out of bed. Usually on days like this I just grab a book or my laptop and stay under covers cuddling with my pillow. It should be raining everyday, shouldn't it?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Fairmaiden's Blog

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,