Ted Cruz - Page 3 of 3

He could have at least not blamed his daughters - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 26th Feb, 2021 - 8:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
  Ted Cruz
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2016 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ted Cruz - Page 3

After bitter battles, Ted Cruz says he will vote for Donald Trump

Ted Cruz said Friday he will vote for Donald Trump in order to help deny the presidency to Democrat Hillary Clinton. "After many months of careful consideration, of prayer and searching my own conscience, I have decided that on Election Day, I will vote for the Republican nominee, Donald Trump," Cruz wrote on his Facebook page. At the Republican convention in July, the Texas senator declined to endorse his former rival during an address to delegates. Ref. USAToday.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Sep, 2016 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

Cruz Ted

A perfect example of why you can't trust any politicians. What goes on in the background is never what the say or smile about. The deals are all kept secret!

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2017 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

Ted Cruz History & Civil Business Politics

Ted Cruz says Dems are 'party of the Ku Klux Klan'

NAACP President Cornell William Brooks, who slammed Attorney General Jeff Sessions' civil rights record, says neither party is immune to racism. Ref. Source 7k.

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2021 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Cruz Ted

Airport photo sparks outrage in US. An American politician is at the centre of growing outrage after he was photographed boarding a flight to Cancun, Mexico in the middle of a crisis. Source 9g.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2021 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

Cruz Ted

Photos emerge of Cruz family’s holiday. The Texas Senator’s family was happily soaking up the Mexican sun Friday after the politician was scolded for leaving state in chaos. Source 8e.

26th Feb, 2021 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Ted Cruz

Is this the new way of the Republican party to do what they want and just attack everyone for simply existing because they do not conform to their way of thinking? Sure, go on holiday while the rest of the state you represent freezes over.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 175 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 17.5%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2021 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

Ted Cruz - Page 3

Ted Cruz is involved in another Twitter spat, this time with "Star Wars" actress Daisy Ridley. Source 3i.

26th Feb, 2021 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Ted Cruz Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

He could have at least not blamed his daughters for it that made Cruz look so small in my eyes.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 12 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.2%

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Ted Cruz

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,