What If Your Child Is Gay?

What Child Gay - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 29th Sep, 2021 - 12:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Hypothetical Question - Parenting gay child - acceptance of gay children - Does having a child who is gay change your views on the gay world?
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2013 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Last week, Republican Senator Rob Portman of Ohio announced that he had reversed his position on same-sex marriage. The reason was that his son had come out to him and his wife as gay.

This is not the first such instance. Periodically, we hear about Republican politicians whose child announces that he or she is gay, prompting the parent to change his mind about the man-woman definition of marriage.

As a parent, I understand these parents. We love our children, and we want them to love us. Nevertheless I differ with their decisions to support the redefinition of marriage. Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd May, 2013 - 3:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Gay Child Your What

No, having a child who is gay does not change my views on the gay world. I have always been supportive of gay love. Love is love. Love is never wrong. As long as there is love, then I support it with all my heart. You should as well. Don't cause pain where no pain is needed. When two people who are in love get to be together, then they are happy. You should be happy for them and leave them in peace. Do not give into evil and try to take them apart. You will only cause suffering.

Post Date: 7th May, 2013 - 6:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

What If Your Child Is Gay? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Then the child is gay. Does it really matter? It is not a parents' choice to decide what preference a kid has.

Edited Message Edited...
Support: You cannot decide how threads must be Moderated here.

27th Sep, 2021 - 9:10am / Post ID: #

Gay Child Your What

If my child was gay I would love them unconditionally. I would accept them and there gayness. I wouldn't stop loving my child. Some people might disagree but that is ok.

29th Sep, 2021 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

Gay Child Your What

I would support and love my child whether they came out as gay, lesbian, transgender, non-binary, asexual, or any other sexuality and gender identity. Being pansexual myself and a firm supporter of LGBTQ+ rights, so my views would not change, since my views already align with supporting LGBTQ+ rights.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 29th Sep, 2021 - 12:58am

29th Sep, 2021 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

That is true. I have a friend that is gay and I accept them fully. It is because I love them. When you love someone you accept no matter what they are going through.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: What If Your Child Is Gay?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,