Malexander Introduction

Malexander Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 9th May, 2004 - 7:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (41) »
Keeping In Touch With Trinbago Roots. Programmer. Voted Moderator of the Year 2004.
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Flag Posts: 4,419
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 15.8%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 150

Malexander Introduction

I am a 26 year old married male who grew up in Trinidad but now resides in the US. My main reason for joining this forum is to keep in touch with my Trini roots. My mother who is a Trinidad citizen lives in the US as well and I thought this forum would be a good place to keep her informed of what is happening in her beloved country. Thanks!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st May, 2004 - 4:48am / Post ID: #

Introduction Malexander

Welcome to the forum!

When last were you in Trinidad? Thanks for posting your introduction message. The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You will be given a series of fields to fill in or menus to choose from, simply answer the questions, save it and the frog will disappear!

The best way to become integrated into our community is to post messages. Remember, you are one user out of hundreds of members. If anyone is going to 'see' you then they need to read your posts. Posts are messages you leave on the various boards we have here. Select 'Home' or 'Site Map' from the top menu, it will load a page full of different boards. Select a board that is interesting for you and then a message within that board to reply to... share your thoughts and already people will get to know you after your first post. If you are constructive then other members will reply and thus a discussion becomes apparent.

Post Date: 1st May, 2004 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper

Malexander Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Latina,
Thanks for the warm welcome. It has been some time since I have been in Trinidad. I left in 1994 after completing CXC exams at Naparima College. I havent been back since. I hope to go back to visit soon. I miss the food the most biggrin.gif I am also curious to see how much things have changed since I left, and of course visit Tobago for some beach time. I have been looking for a forum where ex Naparima grads can catch up on old times, or possibly a forum where I can find out how Naps has been doing in sports, etc. Nothing like the rivalry us and Presentation College had smile.gif Anyway, thanks again for the welcome and I hope to catch up on things through the forum.

Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Post Date: 1st May, 2004 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.3%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Malexander

Welcome to the Forum, malexander! We're glad to have you here. Thanks for updating your profile. Please feel free to browse the boards and join in any conversations that catch your eye. And don't limit yourself to the T&T boards -- Explore and Express Yourself! We welcome your positive participation here.

Welcome, and enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 2nd May, 2004 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Malexander

Welcome, I do not know if you will get specific news on Naps here, but you will get info on Trinidad & Tobago for sure! Please go to that section and look around at the various messages. What are you doing in the US? School or work?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 2nd May, 2004 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.2%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Malexander Introduction

Hi malealex, welcome aboard! we discuss usually the latest news about Trinidad and Tobago. I'm sure you heard that Nelson Mandela was here a couple of days ago. Please visit the Trinidad and Tobago board in this forum for the latest topics. Welcome again! smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th May, 2004 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper

Malexander Introduction

I am a US citizen but my mother is a Trinidad citizen so when she had me she moved back to Trinidad to be with family. After CXC's, I moved to Florida and went through the College system there and after graduation moved to Minnesota to work for a large IT company. However since I have lived in Trinidad since I was 4 till the time I took CXC's, it is pretty much my entire childhood that I spent there. We lived in Marabella in a small house which is still there. My memories of growing up were climbing our guava tree and flying kites by the old horse race track. Call me sentimental but I really miss those days sad.gif

Post Date: 9th May, 2004 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.2%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Malexander Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Yes, I can imagine how much you miss your country because I miss a lot mine too. But things have changed a lot here in Trinidad (that's what everybody says). We have a very high crime situation and prices going up as usual. undecided.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (41) »

> TOPIC: Malexander Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,