Happy Mother's Day! - Page 4 of 9

To all our Mother's and prospective - Page 4 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 10th May, 2009 - 5:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (9) »
If you are reading this, then for sure you have/had a mother. Share your thoughts about what you are going to do for Mother's Day.
9th May, 2007 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

Happy Mother's Day! - Page 4

The special date is getting close so I want to wish a Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers in our Community as well as the prospective mothers! smile.gif The work you do as a mother is unbelievable, your heart is full of love towards your children and that special bond that connects you with them can't never be broken.

Sponsored Links:
9th May, 2007 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

Day Mothers Happy

For Mother's Day, my spouse and I are hoping to have both mothers over to our home, for a special Mother's day lunch! It will be an exciting day for both mothers and I know that they are looking forward to it.

I hope all Mothers here in the forum have a Happy Mother's day! May this day be peaceful, relaxing and enjoyable for all mothers and their families!

9th May, 2007 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Happy Mother's Day! Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

That sounds really nice Geenie-I hope you all have a lovely day!

Wishing all Mothers out there a relaxing, peaceful family time, hope it's an excellent one for all!

11th May, 2008 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Day Mothers Happy

Happy Mother's Day

A very special wish for a very happy day goes out to all our Mothers and prospective Mothers within this Community.

Post Date: 11th May, 2008 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Happy Mother's Day!
A Friend

Day Mothers Happy

This Mother's Day, I was awakened at 10:15 am by my "baby" kitty, Mooney, to feed and give her water. Then my daughter and her boyfriend woke, gave me a hug and sauntered off to work (she is in food service so she has to work on Sundays). Then I went back to bed until 1:30. I started working on my online business and correspondance while getting ready for a date at 9:00 tonight.

The date is with my daughter and her boyfriend. She is taking me out to dinner at Olive Garden and I have permission to buy my own Mother's Day present. I told her I wanted a new purse.

Rather off topic, but...
Seems a little cold? Not at all. My daughter takes complete care of me. I can't work commercially due to medical conditions and lack of a car. She is the "bread winner" in our house. It's just Ashley and me, Rob, her boyfriend, is here most nights, too, but he doesn't "live" here.

Ashley is not only my "baby" the youngest of three, she almost died on me when she was just 17. She has a rare autoimmune disease called Wegener's granulomatosis. Essentially the leukocytes in her blood crystallize in the soft tissues of her respiratory system and cause tissue death. She is in recovery and looks as healthy as anyone. Missing 5 weeks of school at the end of her second semester, she still managed to graduate from high school with an Advanced Studies diploma!

Ashley hates hospitals but she is so charming and gregarious that she made friends with all her room mates and their families. Her courage in the face of her need to be in the hospital and her courage and determination to "beat" this thing has shown me what true courage is. She is a determined self-motivating young woman. I have been in awe of my daughter most of my life and every moment with her is precious to me.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use the Offtopic Tags so that the Thread maintains the same subject matter and does not develop into another Topic.

Post Date: 12th May, 2008 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Happy Mother's Day!
A Friend

Happy Mother's Day!

This year the kids gave my wife breakfast in bed. She really enjoyed that. I bought her new shoes and then took her to a movie with all the kids. She spent the day relaxing and not having to do anything. She had a wonderful mothers day.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th May, 2008 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Happy Mother's Day! - Page 4

My daughter's father came to our house and helped me to sand and paint the kitchen cabinets (half, actually; he still had to spend some time with his mother! ). That was really unexpected. He even bought the paint!

That was on Saturday. On Sunday, we went to church, my daughter and I, then to my parents' home. My mom hasn't been feeling well, so I cooked a nice spaghetti dinner with salad and garlic bread. Then my daughter helped me do the dishes. It was a really busy weekend, but we enjoyed it.

Happy Mother's Day to all our Moms (and people who have moms smile.gif )

10th May, 2009 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

Happy Mother's Day! Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 4

To all our Mother's and prospective Mothers I wish you a Happy Mother's Day, may you be spoiled by all those around you especially by your children.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Happy Mother's Day!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,