Happy Mother's Day! - Page 5 of 9

Happy Mother's Day - 8th May, 2011 - Page 5 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 8th May, 2011 - 11:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
If you are reading this, then for sure you have/had a mother. Share your thoughts about what you are going to do for Mother's Day.
Post Date: 10th May, 2009 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Happy Mother's Day! - Page 5

Name: Arrwyn

Comments: Happy Mother's Day to all. Guys, sometimes you are "Mother" too. There are mothers who have birthed children, adopted children, pets, the people with whom you work (mentors), folks trying to straighten out their lives (AA sponsors, etc.)

So for EVERYONE who has guided, nurtured, supported anyone or anything else, Happy Mother's Day!

Sponsored Links:
7th May, 2010 - 4:35am / Post ID: #

Day Mothers Happy

On Sunday (9th May, 2010), in Australia, we are celebrating Mothers Day. I believe that in other parts of the world, celebrations of this particular day is different. I just wanted to wish every mother out there a fabulous day, when ever you celebrate it! Of course, if you are supported and loved by a fabulous mother throughout the year, then (apologies for the cliche) it should be celebrated every day!

9th May, 2010 - 3:52am / Post ID: #

Happy Mother's Day! Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Happy Mother's Day to all moms, prospective moms, and people who have (or ever had) a mom! We definitely deserve a day of rest and relaxing -- when that's possible. For me, I'm just hoping I can squeeze in a nap tomorrow after church. Happy Day!

Post Date: 9th May, 2010 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 5 Day Mothers Happy

No ordinary choice: Mother's Day essay

Valerie Bautista was done with foster mothering. Her heart could not embrace more babies, only to have them return to their birth parents. Told of another fragile, homeless infant, Bautista agreed to a visit. On one condition: "I"m not going to take her." Ref. Source 5

9th May, 2010 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Day Mothers Happy

Happy Mother's Day!

Here is to all our Mothers in this Community... I hope your day is grand and your cherished moments as Mother remembered.

10th May, 2010 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mothers' Day to all mothers in the world. I spent the day with my mom talking about some of the growing up years while looking through some old albums. It was a sentimental blast.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Apr, 2011 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

Happy Mother's Day! - Page 5

Not sure what I will get. She likes the typical things like flowers, perfumes, chocolates but I want to do something a little bit different this year, still haven't made up my mind what though.

8th May, 2011 - 11:53am / Post ID: #

Happy Mother's Day! Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 5

Happy Mother's Day - 8th May, 2011

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers of our Community, I hope you have a great day.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Happy Mother's Day!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,