Happy Mother's Day! - Page 2 of 9

thank you, for your kind messages Malexander, - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 26th Mar, 2006 - 7:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »
If you are reading this, then for sure you have/had a mother. Share your thoughts about what you are going to do for Mother's Day.
9th May, 2004 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

Happy Mother's Day! - Page 2

My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL...
13. "If you don't do as I say, I'll knock you into next week!"

"Before I was a Mom"

Before I was a Mom - I slept as late as I wanted and never worried about how late I got into bed. I brushed my hair and my teeth everyday.

Before I was a Mom - I cleaned my house each day. I never tripped over toys or forgot words to a lullaby. I didn't worry whether or not my plants were poisonous. I never thought about immunizations.

Before I was a Mom - I had never been puked on. Pooped on. Spit on. Chewed on. Peed on. I had complete control of my mind and my thoughts. I slept all night.

Before I was a Mom - I never held down a screaming child so that doctors could do tests. Or give shots. I never looked into teary eyes and cried. I never got gloriously happy over a simple grin. I never sat up late hours at night watching a baby sleep.

Before I was a Mom - I never held a sleeping baby just because I didn't want to put it down. I never felt my heart break into a million pieces when I couldn't stop the hurt. I never knew that something so small could affect my life so much. I never knew that I could love someone so much. I never knew I would love being a Mom.

Before I was a Mom - I didn't know the feeling of having my heart outside my body. I didn't know how special it could feel to feed a hungry baby. I didn't know that bond between a mother and her child. I didn't know that something so small could make me feel so important and happy.

Before I was a Mom - I had never gotten up in the middle of the night every 10 minutes to make sure all was okay. I had never known the warmth, The joy, The love, The heartache, The wonderment or the satisfaction of being a Mom. I didn't know I was capable of feeling so much before I was a Mom.

And before I was a Grandma, I didn't know that all those "Mom" feelings more than doubled when you see that little bundle being held by 'your' baby...

And remember that behind every successful mother...... Is a basket of dirty laundry!

Reconcile Edited: FarSeer on 9th May, 2004 - 4:26pm

Sponsored Links:
9th May, 2005 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

Day Mothers Happy

A Happy belated Mother's Day to all mothers on the forum and around the world! Mothers are truly God's gift to mankind. Hope you all had a great day today!

9th May, 2005 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

Happy Mother's Day! Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Happy Mom's Day, Moms! And to Grandmas, too! And thanks to all the kids and husbands and dads for making us feel so special.

24th Mar, 2006 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Day Mothers Happy

It is Mother's day this Sunday in the Uk, I know that the USA celebrates in May, but ours is in March!
My little boy brought home from nursery a home-made card for me, and a photograph of himself at nursery. My little girl brought home from her school a lovely pink flowering plant that she has grown herself. They really made my day!
My eldest son has bought me a present, but has told me that I must wait the 2 days until it is officially Mother's day!
I am going to have a roast dinner cooked for me with all the 'trimmings' so I look forward to that!
My mum has gone on holiday, and is away for Mother's day, so I bought her a couple of short sleeved tops for her holiday, I thought they might come in useful for her to wear whilst she's away.

24th Mar, 2006 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

Day Mothers Happy

That's very interesting DianceC, I didn't realize the UK celebrated Mother's Day on a different day than the US. It sounds like you are going to have a great Mother's Day!

25th Mar, 2006 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day, Diane! How nice to have such tokens of affection from your children smile.gif Hope you enjoy your day.

Roz

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Mar, 2006 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

Happy Mother's Day!
A Friend

Happy Mother's Day! - Page 2

Happy early Mothers Day Diane! Hope it treats you wonderfully!

26th Mar, 2006 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

Happy Mother's Day! Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

thank you, for your kind messages Malexander, Farseer, and Konquererz,I appreciated your messages!
this years Mother's day has been really lovely, we even had a full day without any squabbles/arguments from the kids,so that was great.
The little ones are all in bed and asleep now after their busy day, so I am 'putting my feet up' (don't worry-- it isn't mid afternoon here-- it is actually 8.40pm uk time)laugh.gif Hope you all had a restful Sunday too, whatever you did.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Happy Mother's Day!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,