Best Profile!

Best Profile! - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 12th May, 2004 - 3:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
May 02 to May 09
2nd May, 2004 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

Best Profile!

In keeping with a celebration of Motherhood, we got a great suggestion to have this contest from one of our online mothers - Farseer!

1. Who can participate: Everyone

2. Name of contest: Best Profile

3. Winner has to do: Have a really interesting/funny profile. All aspects of their profile must be filled (except for RPG fields if you are not an RPGer). Users that feel their profile is ready for display need not post anything here as this thread is left for members to place their vote for a member and to add why they think the member's profile is the best. All messages will be counted and the winner will be announced on the last message of this thread and then the messages will be closed.

4. Prize: 500FP

5. Time period before closing: Now until 9 May, 11:59pm

Sponsored Links:
9th May, 2004 - 4:57am / Post ID: #

Profile Best

My vote is for LDS_Forever. I love what she wrote in "Interests" -- it's so cute and funny! And I viewed a *LOT* of profiles.

Roz

9th May, 2004 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

Best Profile! Feedback & FAQ News Community

I vote for Farseer (and no, I'm not voting for her because she voted for me) I was comenting yesterday that I love her signature about cats laugh.gif. Her profile is pretty funny too. smile.gif

10th May, 2004 - 4:55am / Post ID: #

Profile Best

As it stands now this contest it closed and we have a draw. The deciding vote will be done by dice. LDS and Farseer - Proceed to the dice page where you will see an option for a contest roll between yourselves.

The one who has the highest roll out of a 100 wins!

12th May, 2004 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

Profile Best

Based on the dice roll - LDS_forever wins and gets a cool 500FP credited to her account, please do not spend all at once wink.gif

> TOPIC: Best Profile!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,