Are You Forgetful? - Page 3 of 3

I am a rather forgetful person. I get distracted - Page 3 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 14th Apr, 2020 - 2:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 

?
Poll: Simply put, do you think you are a forgetful person?
  Yes       69.23%
  No       30.77%
Total Votes: 13
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
What is normal, what is not...
21st Dec, 2004 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

Are You Forgetful? - Page 3

What has helped me at work is each Monday I take a blank sheet of paper and write down all of the tasks that are outstanding, no matter how trivial. As I accomplish one, I cross it off the list. As a new one develops I add it to the list. The next Monday, I copy the remaining items from my list to a new blank page and begin again. Even in a secure environment, this can work. Just keep the list locked up and check it frequently.

This has been extremely helpful to me as my work load has grown considerably in the past few months. I find this more helpful than an electronic list. I don't know why, but for me it is.

Sponsored Links:
21st Dec, 2004 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

Forgetful Are

Thanks for the tip, tena. I think I'll have to try something like that and make a commitment to stick with it. Regardless of if I use electronic means or other, the key is that I stay consistent. Wish me luck!

Post Date: 26th Dec, 2019 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Are You Forgetful? UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Forgetfulness might depend on time of day. Researchers have identified a gene in mice that seems to influence memory recall at different times of day and tracked how it causes mice to be more forgetful just before they normally wake up. Source 3f.

28th Dec, 2019 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Forgetful Are

I agree with a lot of the people before that it can be very relative. I said that I am not though if you ask my acquaintances they might say I am. I have very little problem remembering almost anything I hear. But things like faces, names, I can never remember no matter how hard I try.

For things like dates I can remember if I want but I honestly grew up in the age of technology where I have never needed to. I always put them on the calendar in my computer.

28th Dec, 2019 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Forgetful Are

Sadly I'm more forgetful then I'd like, often feeling I have a terrible memory where I can barely remember things from a few years ago. Phone numbers, dates, names, places, conversations, faces, and even who people are can slip my mind more so then I'd often like to admit… all despite being only being 30, going onto 31 in 17 days.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 28th Dec, 2019 - 6:53pm

14th Apr, 2020 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Are You Forgetful?

I am a rather forgetful person. I get distracted easily, and if I don't make a note of things I forget what I was doing or what I was going to do. I think it's because I get so focused on what I am doing at the moment, I can't put anything to the 'back of my mind' to remember later. I don't know if it's a habit I can change or if it's just who I am.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Are You Forgetful?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,