Idaho State University

Idaho State University - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 5th Aug, 2016 - 4:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Idaho
Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2011 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

Idaho State University

Idaho State University

What is your review for the educational institution known as Idaho State University?

Consider what are the best courses offered at Idaho State University as well as the current fees.

If you are currently enrolled at Idaho State University or a past student of Idaho State University then please tell of your experiences. You can mention class sizes, facilities, etc.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Dec, 2015 - 4:00am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

University State Idaho

Idaho State University sign

Crews respond to a chemical spill on ISU campus

Emergency crews are responding to a chemical spill on the Idaho State University Campus. Ref. Source 8m

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2016 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

Idaho State University UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Happy Birthday: ISU turns 115 years old

In celebration of Idaho State University’s 115th anniversary, a Founder’s Day Celebration will be held on Friday, March 11, at noon on the Hutchinson Quadrangle. Ref. Source 5u.

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2016 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

University State Idaho

ISU student charged with aggravated assault

An Idaho State University student is being held on multiple charges after investigation of a disturbance on the ISU campus Thursday. Ref. Source 9g.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2016 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Idaho State University
A Friend

University State Idaho

Fifteen years ago, when I was student and working for Public Safety, the campus could not fund enough officers to keep tabs on the entire campus. The campus covers a couple of square miles and has at least two dozen facilities in that area.

Nothing was mentioned in the article, but my guess is that it took the help of the Pocatello Police Department and likely even the Idaho State Troopers to gather evidence, detain the suspect, and to provide counseling to the victim. With such limited resources, the Public Safety of ISU becomes more a reactionary force than one designed to prevent such incidents.

23rd Jul, 2016 - 3:59am / Post ID: #

Idaho State University

I looked at the picture of the arrested man and I was shaking my head. In a place like the USA with all that's going on in the world if my name were "Ahmad" and looks like that I would be avoiding any kind of highlights associated with a gun, etc.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2016 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

Idaho State University

ISU expects possible drop in enrollment numbers for fall

Idaho State University is expecting a possible drop in enrollment numbers for fall semester. Ref. Source 6y.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2016 - 4:22am / Post ID: #

Idaho State University
A Friend

Idaho State University Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

I recommend that most of the comments following the above referenced article are biased.

With those things cleared, I attended ISU.

Education is a 2 way street that students can not get on if the price is too high. ISU has good educators, maybe not the best but good none the less. These educators are hindered by a fiscal system that they can't change. Enrollment is down and they are looking to be the scapegoats.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Idaho State University

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,