Albert Einstein - Page 3 of 3

Rather off topic, but... I have three words - Page 3 - History, Historic Profiles - Posted: 9th Jun, 2017 - 9:24pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 5 32 84 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 
Albert Einstein Quotes
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2012 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Albert Einstein - Page 3

"The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking... The solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker."
-- Albert Einstein

Post Date: 9th May, 2012 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Einstein Albert

"He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, senseless brutality, deplorable love-of-country stance, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action!
-- Albert Einstein

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2014 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Albert Einstein Profiles Historic & History

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
― Albert Einstein

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2017 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 3 Einstein Albert

Albert Einstein's theory proved right. Again. A STAR measuring theory put forward by the physicist has been successfully tested, opening a new window to understanding the history and evolution of galaxies. Source 7i.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2017 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 15,125
Avg: 7.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 15,701.44 FP
Charm: 368

Einstein Albert

There is a reason he was called a genius and this proves it as more of his theories are being proved correct. I think if he was alive today many people would still mock him as they tried to disprove his theories but fail.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2017 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Albert Einstein
A Friend

Albert Einstein

KN,

You and I have to be twin sons of different mothers. I was thinking the same thing you wrote as I read this. Einstein was a genius, much like da Vinci. And the thing is, he did this without the aid of computers, other than the one between his ears. Imagine what he would have come up with if he could have fed his genius into a computer. We might be flying to the stars now.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2017 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

Premium + Chief
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 936
Avg: 11.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 1,555.63 FP
Charm: 109

Page 3 Albert Einstein

Just one more reason to perfect human cloning. We need to stick a bunch of clones of Albert Einstein, healthier versions of Stephen Hawking, and other worthy thinkers in a think tank with a few excellent supercomputers. :P.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2017 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Albert Einstein
A Friend

Albert Einstein - Page 3

Rather off topic, but...
I have three words to say to that Daishain… Wrath of Khan!

As far as Albert Einstein is concerned, it amazes me what he hypothesized and was proven right. How did his mind even go there?

Guest please SHARE: "Albert Einstein" on:

+  1 2 3 
Sponsored Links:

We may have more on Albert Einstein, Search first and if not Start A NEW Topic if Albert Einstein is not what you had in mind.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Albert Einstein

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Unanswered

The below Topics have Zero Replies, can you be the first to comment on one or more of them?
Updated: Every 30 mins.

World Issues

North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By News 2.3 Days Ago
USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Trans 3 Days Ago
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Abelard 3 Days Ago
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Opinion 3.4 Days Ago
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By News 6th Apr, 2018 - 2:59am
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By Chaser 10th Mar, 2018 - 3:09pm
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:36am
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 20th Sep, 2017 - 3:44pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm