Albert Einstein - Page 3 of 3

Rather off topic, but... I have three words - Page 3 - History, Historic Profiles - Posted: 9th Jun, 2017 - 9:24pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 5 18 59 Why Join Help
+  1 2 3 
Albert Einstein Quotes
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2012 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Albert Einstein - Page 3

"The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking... The solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker."
-- Albert Einstein

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th May, 2012 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Einstein Albert

"He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, senseless brutality, deplorable love-of-country stance, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action!
-- Albert Einstein

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2014 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Albert Einstein Profiles Historic & History

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
― Albert Einstein

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2017 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 3 Einstein Albert

Albert Einstein's theory proved right. Again. A STAR measuring theory put forward by the physicist has been successfully tested, opening a new window to understanding the history and evolution of galaxies. Source 7i.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2017 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 15,505
Avg: 7.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 9,340.10 FP
Charm: 401

Einstein Albert

There is a reason he was called a genius and this proves it as more of his theories are being proved correct. I think if he was alive today many people would still mock him as they tried to disprove his theories but fail.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2017 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Albert Einstein
A Friend

Albert Einstein

KN,

You and I have to be twin sons of different mothers. I was thinking the same thing you wrote as I read this. Einstein was a genius, much like da Vinci. And the thing is, he did this without the aid of computers, other than the one between his ears. Imagine what he would have come up with if he could have fed his genius into a computer. We might be flying to the stars now.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2017 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

Premium + Chief
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 1,005
Avg: 10.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 22,173.88 FP
Charm: 138

Page 3 Albert Einstein

Just one more reason to perfect human cloning. We need to stick a bunch of clones of Albert Einstein, healthier versions of Stephen Hawking, and other worthy thinkers in a think tank with a few excellent supercomputers. :P.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2017 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Albert Einstein
A Friend

Albert Einstein - Page 3

Rather off topic, but...
I have three words to say to that Daishain… Wrath of Khan!

As far as Albert Einstein is concerned, it amazes me what he hypothesized and was proven right. How did his mind even go there?

Guest please SHARE: "Albert Einstein" on:

+  1 2 3 
Sponsored Links:

Topics like "Albert Einstein" may just be one of many, do use the Search to find more
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Albert Einstein

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

Unanswered

The below Topics have Zero Replies, can you be the first to comment on one or more of them?
Updated: Every 30 mins.

Highlights

Donald Trump: Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now nominee for President of the USA? By Knightslay 2.3 Days Ago Discuss It!
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: global warming Global warming has been in and out as the "latest" hot topic for many years. It is, according to modern scientists, the result of man-made industrial pollutants, clearing forested areas, agriculture, etc. But now they are thinking it started way before the Industrial Revolution... By Symphony 1 Week Ago Discuss It!
Crowdfunding For Future Terra II: Future Terra Donations
We need Backers! We have: $291 of $1,500 (We need $3,000 total)
Raising funds for the Future Terra II Science Fiction Text RPG through Donations. This was started in August, 2018.
Our Current Backers:
Daishain - $164
Anronrosby - $46
Silencedmind - $45
Stacia - $12
Mikeyd - $12
Play By Post - $12

By JB 3rd Oct, 2018 - 1:47pm Discuss It!
Russia vs USA: Russia Tactics versus U.S.A. Vs Russia Russia: 'The Evil Empire'? Are they all that bad or is it just the USA trying to portray Russia as bad because they are a world power with land bigger and a society very different from the USA ideal? By News 8th Aug, 2018 - 10:33pm Discuss It!
Your View On The Nature Of Interests: By News 4th Jul, 2018 - 7:30pm Discuss It!
The Trump Immigration Wall: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By News 2nd Jun, 2018 - 12:21am Discuss It!
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By KNtoran 7th Feb, 2018 - 12:03am Discuss It!
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: New look at Atheists and their thinking - Atheism - Athiest - Do Not Believe In God By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm Discuss It!
Wide Screen Columns: Best of  Wide Screen Columns Users with wide screen monitors can benefit from more content on every page. By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am Discuss It!
Offensive Trademarks: Best of  Offensive Trademarks By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm Discuss It!

Updated every: 14 minutes