Blaine's Venison Sausage

Blaine' S Venison Sausage - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 23rd Oct, 2011 - 1:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Archived Recipe: Sausages
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2011 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

Blaine's Venison Sausage

Recipe name:
Blaine's Venison Sausage

Recipe Type Recipe category:
Sausages

What are your thoughts about this classic dish?

Recipe Ingredients Recipe details:

6 lb Ground venison

6 lb Ground pork (lean)

2 tb Salt

2 tb Pepper

1/2 t Cayenne pepper

1/2 t Sage

1/2 c Honey

When the venison, pork and hot water are well mixed, add spices and honey to mixture and mix in well. This is probably my favorite recipe eventhough this is the one which has evolved the most in the past 5 years. A couple of years ago my father mistakenly calculated the spices in tablespoons instead of teaspoons, and it was better then the previous batch of sausage written above. The next year we increased the amount of black pepper, and was it ever good. So if you like spices, and in sausage a little spice is good, then play around with the mixture a little bit. I will be adding a small amount of a "cajun" pepper mix to a small 20 lb. test batch of sausage this weekend.

Recipe Reviews Your opinion:
If you have actually made this recipe please give your reviews.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Mon May 6 21:13:30 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Blaine's Venison Sausage

Add Comment
Can someone tell me more about blaine's venison sausage needs more feedback speedily so that intensively and seperate fact from fiction.

> TOPIC: Blaine's Venison Sausage

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,