Events Before Second Coming - Page 3 of 7

I never heard Pres. Hinckley say the moon - Page 3 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 22nd Oct, 2004 - 7:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
2nd Oct, 2004 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

Events Before Second Coming - Page 3

although when it gets REALLY interesting will be when 3 General Authorities die in close proximity, near October Conference.

I have reason to believe that the great setting in order of the House of God will occur around October Conference.

I would like to know more about these things. Would you mind to share where can I find information available? You seem to be sure is around October General Conference, why October particularly?.

Start with my website, see Dawn's book, under the section on prophecy and visions. (Click on my WWW tag, then subtract the blog portion of the address wink.gif )

After that, I can lead you to some information on the Dream Mine. You will have to find out for yourself whether these things are true or not.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Oct, 2004 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Coming Second Events

I will try to find the reference for this later.

There is an American Indian prophecy something to the effect of: "Little sister will cry, and Big Brother will roar." This has been interpreted to mean that Mt. St. Helens will erupt, and Mt. Rainier will explode.

Something to think about with what is happening in Washington right now.

3rd Oct, 2004 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

Events Before Second Coming Studies Doctrine Mormon

There is one I've read that says the 16 west coast volcanoes will become active. ("more than the 16 Great Ones will speak") There are some really interesting Native American prophecies, some which involve LDS people specifically.

3rd Oct, 2004 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Coming Second Events

Not to put a spoke in the wheel, but let us make sure that these prophecies that we are sharing here are LDS related and referenced, otherwise it needs to go in the Religions board. We once had a user who even wanted to share what the Quran says concerning our spiritual lives, and we just cannot have 'a blend of doctrines' or secular interpretations in the LDS section.

3rd Oct, 2004 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

Coming Second Events

Excellent point. I see the Indian prophecies as being very related to LDS teachings and scriptures. My studies are distinctly LDS oriented, but not necessarily "official" LDS or even "LDS" necessarily.

The whole picture that I have is based on LDS principles, scriptures, and concepts. These, Indian-based prophecies are particularly important because they confirm other prophecies about volcanoes in the western US. Of course, with the numbers of LDS in the western states, anything about the volcanoes is of great importance.

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2004 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

Events Before Second Coming
A Friend

Yeah there is a lot of speculation on this subject. In mormon doctrine the second coming is predicted to come in the year 2012 after the mayan calender ends. Recently I was talking to a friend that told me that President Hinkley had said that he saw the moon bleed. Can anyone confirm this to me. He said that it was said over the pulpit at a recent general conference. But I haven't been able to find it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Oct, 2004 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

Events Second Coming - Page 3

I was talking to a friend that told me that President Hinkley had said that he saw the moon bleed.

I have not heard that at all. As for your Mormon Doctrine quote you should provide a page number and the text that says this. I suggest you read the 'Read Me First' thread within this board about adding information here.

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2004 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Events Second Coming Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 3

I never heard Pres. Hinckley say the moon bled, but this is from an article that says the moon appears red during solar eclipses and during times of volcanic activity:

I have observed this change in color on many occasions. It becomes more red in color after eruptions of very large volcanoes on the earth which throw large amounts of smoke and dust into the earths air. There are even some changes in color after large burnings of forests due to large amounts of smoke in the earths air. These events can also make it difficult to observe very faint objects in space such as stars and galaxies.

So, with volcanic activity, not only does the moon turn to blood, but the stars fall from the sky. Interesting.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Events Before Second Coming

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,