Home Made Trini Curry

Home Trini Curry - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 28th Aug, 2016 - 7:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Home Made Trini Curry
22nd Nov, 2012 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

Home Made Trini Curry

Home Made Trini Curry

Today I attempted to make my first ever aloo (channa and potato curry) and it was a success. Credit goes to: SimplyTriniCooking.com for the easy step by step recipe. First, I am my own worst critic so if I say I liked it then its good, however the real stamp of approval was when my middle son Jonah ate 3 plates and even ate the channa too (something he does not normally do) - he cleaned his plate. My eldest son also ate it and gobbled up 2 large plates as well. We were too busy eating and I forgot to take a photo to hare with you but this is what it looks like (Photo from: SimplyTriniCooking.com).

Home Made Trini Curry
Home Made Trini Curry (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
28th Aug, 2016 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

Curry Trini Home

Yes, I remember when you first tried the curry and it was delicious JB. I do know now though that your cooking is a lot better now than before and that's good!

> TOPIC: Home Made Trini Curry

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,