Naparima College

Naparima College - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 15th Mar, 2016 - 11:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Trinidad
14th May, 2004 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Naparima College

Hey T&T folks, I am looking for info on Naparima College. Do they have a website? What are the changes over there within the last 5 years? Also, any O'level grads from '99, I may know you rolleyes.gif

Sponsored Links:
14th May, 2004 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

College Naparima

I'm sure they have a web site online, did you check google.com?. I heard that Naparima college is a real good school and still keeping his reputation. smile.gif

15th May, 2004 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

Naparima College Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Thanks LDS_forever. I don't know why I didnt think about google searching. Sure enough I found the website for Naparima College. Hopefully now that I've entered a post there I can get in touch with some former classmates or teachers. kid.gif

3rd Sep, 2004 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

College Naparima

Just read this today in the Express online www.trinidadexpress.com, and had to post it to brag up my old stomping ground.

Naps scores a double with two President's Medals:

NAPARIMA College, San Fernando, has achieved a rare double-two President's Medals in a year

ref: https://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/ar...ews?id=36321713

I am so proud of my old school and really wasnt surprised to see they are still doing so well. It was also pleasantly surprising to hear that my old teacher Mrs Atwal is now the Prinicipal of the College. Way to go Naps!

15th Mar, 2016 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

College Naparima

TV6 News reported that a teacher at Naparima College was recorded for 25 minutes because of her words (Rants) in a classroom concerning homosexuality, gun violence, etc. A student likely uploaded it online.

> TOPIC: Naparima College

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,