John F. Kennedy

John F Kennedy - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 16th Dec, 2009 - 1:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
John F. Kennedy quotes
Post Date: 15th May, 2004 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

John F. Kennedy

John F. Kennedy

One of the most controversial families in history had as one of its members... One of the most highlighted US Presidents ever. In fact there are probably more web sites about conspiracy theories surrounding his administration and death. One of his common nicknames was 'JFK'. This thread seeks to discuss John as a person, his possible meetings with Marilyn Monroe and eventual Assassination.

John was the 35th President of the United States from January 20, 1961 to November 22, 1963. He was born May 29, 1917 and died by assassination on November 22, 1963, in Dallas, Texas.

For specific information: https://www.ipl.org/div/potus/jfkennedy.html

Now here are some theories to discuss:

1. Was Lee Harvey Ozwald, the supposed assassin of JFK, used as a scape goat or was he really a murderer? Was it the Cubans? What about Castro himself, did he arrange for the assassination? Here is one reason for why there are so many theories: "The sheer volume of strange coincidences and connections has led some parties to suggest their own answers to questions posed by the Kennedy case. For every powerful group or figure with something to gain from Kennedy's death, there is a theorist ready to explain how that group arranged the murder. Of course, some of the explanations hold water better than others. "
Ref. https://www.ibiblio.org/stayfree/4/jfk.htm

2. The race to space. Did JFK hoax the whole moon landing to say he beat the Russians?

3. Did he have a connection to the Mafia?

4. What was his involvement with Marlin Monroe? Was she 'hushed' because she knew too much?

5. Was he making private deals with the Russians?

Graphic: The following wounds show bullet entries, but it is gruesome, you have been warned. Ref. https://graffiti.virgin.net/paul.seaton1/jfk/scrap/tragus.htm

What are your thoughts?

John F. Kennedy
John F. Kennedy (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
21st May, 2004 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

Kennedy F John

Well, I'm not an American and I'm not very versed in US history. Maybe somebody here can tell me if John F. Kennedy is such a known US president just because he was murdered or because he did great things? why the Kennedy's were always involved in so many scandals? (sexually specifically)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

22nd May, 2004 - 11:15am / Post ID: #

John F. Kennedy History & Civil Business Politics

Yes, Kennedy has been immortalized in the US. I do not believe he really did all that much more than any other president. This doesn't mean he didn't do great things, but so do other presidents. I think his death was such a shock and his presidency cut so short that people begin to almost worship the man. Just about anyone who was alive in the US the day he died can still tell you exactly what they were doing when he was killed. This country and probably the world as well, was so different in 1963. Much more innocent. No one ever thought such a thing would happen.

International Level: Diplomat / Political Participation: 320 ActivistPoliticianDiplomat 32%

22nd May, 2004 - 11:25am / Post ID: #

Kennedy F John

Did the Media recorded the event live on television when this happened?. Did he died instantly or he later died in the hospital? which part of his body was he shot at?.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

22nd May, 2004 - 11:27am / Post ID: #

Kennedy F John

He was shot in the head. The media did record it on television. I don't know if they aired it at the time, but I have seen it many times in my lifetime especially in November which is the anniversary month. He died a short while later at the hospital.

Offtopic but,
I quit, there is no way to beat LDS in posting. Back to my regular life now!

International Level: Diplomat / Political Participation: 320 ActivistPoliticianDiplomat 32%

22nd May, 2004 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

John F. Kennedy

In the head? wow, I remember watching the video several times and his wife going crazy about it sad.gif.

Offtopic but,
Are you serious? why???

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th May, 2007 - 9:27am / Post ID: #

John F. Kennedy

Well, that is it. Science says that it is a definite maybe possibility that Oswald was alone or maybe had help. They decided that cannot rule anything out and are positive on that!

https://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,275358,00.html

Conspriacy people go wild...there is a chance!

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

16th Dec, 2009 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

John F. Kennedy Politics Business Civil & History

My son and I are studying about John F. Kennedy assassination and as I watched the video, I realized he was shot three times. When the car was passing, he seems to be holding his arm and no long after he is clearly shot in the head. Now, I am not familiar with US history but judging from the distance between shots, it seems to me that more than one person was involved in the shooting. I don't see how one person could have done it.

Thoughts?

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: John F. Kennedy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,