Hi-lo Food Stores Trinidad - Now Massy

Hi-lo Food Stores Trinidad Massy - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2014 - 1:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
  Hi-lo Food Stores Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago Product Reviews
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2011 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

Hi-Lo Food Stores Trinidad

Based on your experiences what for you was the Hi-Lo Food Stores Trinidad's rating, pros and cons?

Hi-lo Food Stores Trinidad - Now Massy (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
11th Nov, 2011 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

Massy - Trinidad Stores Food Hi-lo

I only recently started going back to Hi-lo because the food prices have equalized in every supermarket around. Sometimes even the smaller groceries sell for more than Hi-lo. Anyway, with Hi-Lo you get a better choice and it is always clean.

9th May, 2013 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Hi-lo Food Stores Trinidad - Now Massy Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Hi-Lo out to make money. Every time you go in there the prices raise by 10% at least. Sometimes you go in and the exact same product sitting on the shelf is more than you paid for it yesterday and I know is the same one and not stock cause I check the expiry / manufacture date.

9th May, 2013 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

It's obviously one of the better supermarkets in the country and you can't fault it much save for prices. I haven't seen much of the supermarkets in other countries but it is similar to the supermarket in the Plaza Sambil, Margarita Island, Venezuela although the latter is exotic and seemed to have more brands.

I like it better than DiskoMart and Tru Valu.

20th Jul, 2013 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

TV6 news is reporting that Gulf City Hi-Lo is closed due to gas fumes within the building that caused some to become sick. A similar inncident happened in Trinicity Mall recently.

20th Jul, 2013 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

I think that was because they had cleaned the pans or the ovens with a chemical in the Hi-Lo bakery without first making sure the chemical was totally off so when they put the oven on it just made the whole place smell. Its not a gas leak.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Jul, 2014 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Hi-lo Food Stores Trinidad - Massy

So... They are now "Massy" But I still hear people calling them "Hi-Lo" Plus I don't know what the big deal is because when I went in there I saw the same old thing, same old mediocre service and sale old options for food.

22nd Jul, 2014 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Hi-lo Food Stores Trinidad - Massy Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

There is no difference. Just the name changed, I assumed it did due to copyright issues because otherwise changing it to Massy Stores is a horrible marketing strategy.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Hi-lo Food Stores Trinidad - Now Massy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,