Hi-lo Food Stores Trinidad - Now Massy - Page 2 of 2

The most irritating thing about shopping at - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 16th Feb, 2016 - 11:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
  Hi-lo Food Stores Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago Product Reviews
18th Dec, 2014 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

Hi-lo Food Stores Trinidad - Now Massy - Page 2

I don't get it with Massy Stores at all, all I see is the same old thing just as it was when it used to be Hi-lo, the only difference is that the name has changed, there are more ads than usual, and some of the rules has changed as well. But it is not just Massy Stores, there is Massy Insurance, Pharmacy, Super Center, home, technology, motors, etc. Man, I am very sure this Massy company is trying take over business industry.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 18th Dec, 2014 - 10:29pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jan, 2015 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #

Massy - Trinidad Stores Food Hi-lo

Name: Robert

Comments: Hi-lo Food Stores or Massy it doesn't matter. The prices continue to increase even though the oil prices have halved in the past month. That's the thing with these big monopolies,they tend to control prices and do everything possible to keep it up there. There needs to be regulation on basic foods.

16th Feb, 2016 - 11:03am / Post ID: #

Hi-lo Food Stores Trinidad - Now Massy Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

The most irritating thing about shopping at Massy is their inconsistent restocking of foreign items. Its like they wait to run out of something before they order it again.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Hi-lo Food Stores Trinidad - Now Massy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,