Male Or Female Vocals?

Male Female Vocals - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 9th Oct, 2017 - 10:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 

?
Poll: Do you prefer to hear a Male or Female singer?
  Male       25.00%
  Female       75.00%
Total Votes: 8
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Post Date: 16th May, 2004 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

Male Or Female Vocals?

You may be quick to say I do not have a preference because you like both... but not necessarily so... think about it, does your national anthem sound better when a male sings it (tenner, base) or female (alto, soprano)? How about your favorite pop or alternative music - could you imagine the opposite sex singing the same song?

What are your thoughts?

Sponsored Links:
16th May, 2004 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

Vocals Female Male

I definetly enjoy more a male voice than a female one, specially when they are singing inspirational songs, I feel even more touched by a male singer than a female, I really don't know why. undecided.gif

17th May, 2004 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

Male Or Female Vocals? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I really can't vote.

When you hear Whitney Houston sing the Star Spangled Banner in the 1991 Super Bowl, it is beyond description. At the same time, many men who have sung it have done just as good a job.

I can't imagine anyone could sing Celtic music as well as Loreena McKennit (Mummer's Dance), but I can't imagine anyone but Robert Plant doing Stairway to Heaven. (Although I have heard that Heart does great covers of Zeppelin songs.)

Nobody does as good a job of White Christmas as Bing Crosby. But the mix of Nat King Cole and Natalie Cole on Unforgettable is incredible.

They each have their places. Neither trumps the other.

Reconcile Edited: Nighthawk on 17th May, 2004 - 12:53pm

Post Date: 18th May, 2004 - 5:19am / Post ID: #

Male Or Female Vocals?
A Friend

Vocals Female Male

For some reason, with popular music I really prefer male volcals. Good male vocals have a lot of energy and feeling to them. Even in inspirational music, like church hymns, my favorite parts are the male-only parts. There are some kinds of music that are great for women, too, but in general I tend to lean towards male voices.

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2004 - 5:34am / Post ID: #

Male Or Female Vocals?
A Friend

Vocals Female Male

It definately depends on the specific music, and musical types. When listening to Celtic, I prefer a female. When listening to worship, as well as being in a worship service, I prefer a male. It's just always been so much more moving to me when a man is leading worship.

28th Nov, 2004 - 6:11am / Post ID: #

Male Or Female Vocals?

I used to think that male vocalists were better until I heard the group Evanescence, and then I was hooked on female vocals. Her voice is so powerful that it really makes a difference in the song, and I could not see a male vocalist portraying the same power. While all my teenage groups were led my male vocalists, I have to say I am swaying to the female vocals now that I am older. No Doubt is another group that I like, with a female vocalist.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2004 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

Male Or Female Vocals?
A Friend

Male Female Vocals

I am deffinetly for female vocals...you did not hear about beautiful male sirens singing...there is no legend about a estonishing male voce calling..smile.gif

They will always sing better simply because they have more hart they we do and singing is coming from the hart !

9th Oct, 2017 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

Male Female Vocals Movies Music Fashion & Sports

I prefer a female voice. The ladies are more adept to carrying notes and songs that a guy can't touch but I'm just biased that way *wink*.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Male Or Female Vocals?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,