Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne - Page 3 of 12

Name: Wetting Country: Comments: I was just - Page 3 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 20th May, 2012 - 5:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (12) »
Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne A television personality, Ian Alleyne has touched on many of the sensitive and controversial topics within Trinidad & Tobago from crime to politics to simply picking up the plight of someone in distress. What are your thoughts about the Crime Watch show?
24th Apr, 2012 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne - Page 3

I now getting ready to watch what happen with Ian Alleyne and they take it off the air! What is this going on with TV6 now?

Sponsored Links:
24th Apr, 2012 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Alleyne Ian Watch Crime

He is on now they are showing the post Ian Alleyne arrest footage. You'll probably hear more on the news if you missed it.

24th Apr, 2012 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

This has caught the eye of the Washington Post and other media centers around the globe:

international QUOTE
TV host, station in Trinidad charged by authorities after showing images of a s-xual assault

PORT-OF-SPAIN, Trinidad - The host of a popular TV program in Trinidad and Tobago has been charged with violating the Caribbean country's s-xual offenses law after broadcasting images of a child being attacked. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 8th May, 2012 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Alleyne Ian Watch Crime

Name: Missing

Comments: So what happen with we Crime Watch and Ian Alleyne? I real missing that show. So much crime going on that he used to let us know about and now we cannot see nothing that is ridiculous, bring back we Crime Watch!

8th May, 2012 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

Alleyne Ian Watch Crime

The last I heard about Ian Alleyne is that he can't state his point of view about the case in court using TV6 because they both could be held in contempt of court, therefore its been silenced until the court decides.

8th May, 2012 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne

Well maybe something has been decided in the courts because TV 6 is advertising it as airing again tomorrow at the usual 6pm.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th May, 2012 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Crime Watch Ian Alleyne - Page 3

I feel Ian Alleyne needs to quiet down a bit and stop ranting about how if he has to be taken off TV6 it doesn't matter and he will do the same thing again. That makes no sense because he isn't Batman and can't be breaking laws (if there are any broken) to get criminals. He has to keep doing what he is doing within the law and continue getting support from TV6 because that is the means for everyone to see the cases.

Post Date: 20th May, 2012 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

Crime Watch Ian Alleyne Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 3

Name: Wetting

Comments: I was just wondering if Ian Alleyne is naturally like that or is it just him while doing his show. You know the parts where he praises himself, starts singing songs and making that high pitched laughing sound.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (12) »

> TOPIC: Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,