Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne - Page 4 of 12

He was fined and then came out from the courts - Page 4 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 1st Apr, 2013 - 11:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (12) »
Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne A television personality, Ian Alleyne has touched on many of the sensitive and controversial topics within Trinidad & Tobago from crime to politics to simply picking up the plight of someone in distress. What are your thoughts about the Crime Watch show?
6th Jul, 2012 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne - Page 4

That's how he is, and I noticed he is becoming more hyper and anxious, maybe he has ADHD! Yes Indira, he does need to quiet down a bit!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2012 - 9:53am / Post ID: #

Alleyne Ian Watch Crime

Name: Charles

Title: Ian Alleyne

Comments: [In my opinion] Ian is just a novice entertainer who tries to gain the support of the uneducated, the crime-impacted victims,and the under-privileged.
Where else in the world can a professional crime reporter for a quality TV station survive by spending half the airtime talking about how "high-performing" he is, communicating stupidly and derogatorily with the set director, continuously saying "Am I right?", and ridiculously repeating his wetting nonsense?
Ian would not qualify as a cleaner for Court TV, Nancy Grace Show, Court TV, or any other serious TV stations or productions. Watch him exploit the supporters with T-shirt sales. Its pathetic.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2012 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Chris

Title: Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne

Comments: I am just so glad to see people [..] who I see almost every day on Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne yes his is cocky etc... But I know if a murderer, rapist, pedophile etc. Was on that show we would all like to know who it is especially if is your neighbor.How many criminals were locked up and out on bail living and interacting with you and your family that you know of. Help Ian Alleyne change his ways not what he does. At the end of the day he finds people how many have you found?

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2012 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Alleyne Ian Watch Crime

Name: Stephanie

Comments: What I don't get about the phone in for this show is when the person talks Ian Alleyne gets all excited and talks louder than them so you can bever hear what the caller says. Ian, give the people a chance to talk!

6th Mar, 2013 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

Alleyne Ian Watch Crime

On TV6 Crime Watch Ian Alleyne said he pleaded guilty to showing a minor indecently on national TV. He will be sentenced on Monday and the maximum penalty for this crime is 5 years in prison. If Machel Montano can get a simple fine for beating up a man then Ian Alleyne should only get a fine since in his instance he was doing it to solve a case, even if it was done in a distasteful manner. Let's see what happens Monday.

9th Mar, 2013 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne

I doubt that he will go to jail, having said that I don't see him remorseful at all about showing the rape of that minor on national TV, he thought he would get away with it but he didn't...let's see what the law has to say.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Mar, 2013 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Crime Watch Ian Alleyne - Page 4

I just hope that he is fined and learns from the error. We need people like him and going to jail may just make him like the criminals he is trying to bring to justice.

1st Apr, 2013 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Crime Watch Ian Alleyne Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 4

He was fined and then came out from the courts with this 'Clear the air statement' naming Dominic Kalipersad as the one giving him, Ian Alleyne, the 'go ahead' to show the rape video on national TV. This after Ian Alleyne pleased guilty before the courts. Since that time (about a week or more now) there has been no Crime Watch episodes. Is it a case now of Ian Alleyne vs. Dominic Kalipersad?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (12) »

> TOPIC: Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,