Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne - Page 5 of 12

QUOTE Excuse me, but how exactly is he being - Page 5 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 10th Apr, 2013 - 2:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (12) »
Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne A television personality, Ian Alleyne has touched on many of the sensitive and controversial topics within Trinidad & Tobago from crime to politics to simply picking up the plight of someone in distress. What are your thoughts about the Crime Watch show?
2nd Apr, 2013 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne - Page 5

Mr. Dominic Kalipersad said that what Alleyne stated is untrue so right now we don't know who is saying the truth or what is happening with the show.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Apr, 2013 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

Alleyne Ian Watch Crime

Just to add a source on what Lydia said about Dominic Kalipersad. According to the Guardian, he stated that the allegations were "Untrue". Source 9

2nd Apr, 2013 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Regardless of all of those words between Ian Alleyne and Kalipersad, Crime Watch was aired live tonight with Ian in his usual form.

2nd Apr, 2013 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Alleyne Ian Watch Crime

Of course, they are back in business. I find most of the time, all their talk about courts is just a manipulation to get people excited about the show.

3rd Apr, 2013 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Alleyne Ian Watch Crime

I personally find that people are a bit unrealistic when it comes to Mr. Alleyne and crime watch. Yes, he acts cocky but I think that is just a bit of [TV] showmanship to gain an audience as Pandora said earlier. I don't believe that after being threatened with his life by criminal elements and with jail time he is cocky as a person. It doesn't matter how one is in real life. On [TV] there is an entertainment element that one cannot avoid and people I think should look past that and encourage him in his fight against crime.

3rd Apr, 2013 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne

I am not sure if I agree with that. We're talking about crime here, hundreds of lives are lost every year and the issue should be treated with professionalism unless the purpose is just popularity and advertisers.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Apr, 2013 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

Crime Watch Ian Alleyne - Page 5

international QUOTE
the issue should be treated with professionalism unless the purpose is just popularity and advertisers.
Excuse me, but how exactly is he being unprofessional apart from the faux pas that were made by him?

10th Apr, 2013 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

Crime Watch Ian Alleyne Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 5

international QUOTE
Excuse me, but how exactly is he being unprofessional apart from the faux pas that were made by him?

He is not being professional when he posts pictures of innocent people on his show and hints they are involved in some sort of crime related activity and he ends up being wrong and the victim has to show up on national television and ask him to clear the issue.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (12) »

> TOPIC: Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,