Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne - Page 7 of 12

When I saw Ian's new intro I thought - Page 7 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 24th Apr, 2013 - 5:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 12 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (12) »
Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne A television personality, Ian Alleyne has touched on many of the sensitive and controversial topics within Trinidad & Tobago from crime to politics to simply picking up the plight of someone in distress. What are your thoughts about the Crime Watch show?
21st Apr, 2013 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne - Page 7

CNC3 lost their mind? They better know what they are doing because I think this man shouldn't be on television, the way he handles the information is quite irresponsible.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Apr, 2013 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

Alleyne Ian Watch Crime

international QUOTE (LydiaTT)
CNC3 lost their mind? They better know what they are doing

I think I figured out why CNC is doing this, CNC3 didn't lose their mind, and I am 100% sure that they know what they are doing, it's simple...Since TV6 doesn't include Crime Watch, CNC3 must have decided to bring the show on their channel - so they can be way more popular than TV6 news because of the majority of the people who are watch Crime Watch (It must have been a big amount of people). CNC3 is very competitive when it comes to popularity in TV stations. Let's see what happens tonight at 6:00 o' clock.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 22nd Apr, 2013 - 7:51pm

22nd Apr, 2013 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Yes, of course it is for the ratings. Let's remember also that CNC3 was one of the channels that criticized Crime Watch when he showed the inappropriate video.

22nd Apr, 2013 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Alleyne Ian Watch Crime

I just saw the new Intro for the CNC3 Crime Watch and I have to ask: "What were they thinking?" What does all those women in bikinis have to do with solving crime? I think they cheapened the show, although I'm sure there are many who will claim that it is already a 'cheap' quality. Change that intro... Leave the other stuff but take out the women.

23rd Apr, 2013 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

Alleyne Ian Watch Crime

The problem with CNC3 airing this program is that they could get themselves into the legal wrangling that will come about as a result. Crime watch is popular true, but at a price.

23rd Apr, 2013 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne

Why is Ian going all over the place instead of being in the studio? Yesterday, he came live very late I was wondering if it is because CNC3 don't have a proper place for him yet.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Apr, 2013 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

Crime Watch Ian Alleyne - Page 7

Ian Alleyne has said yesterday that he will go somewhere in south and he and his workers will set up all the equipment there, I am not sure when that is going to happen but I am sure he will set up the studio soon.

24th Apr, 2013 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

Crime Watch Ian Alleyne Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 7

When I saw Ian's new intro I thought he wanted to do a Miami-Vice thing but boy he failed big time because well he isn't Don Johnson and the models well no comments.

> TOPIC: Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,