Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne - Page 8 of 12

Someone told me that they have a channel devoted - Page 8 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 16th Jul, 2013 - 4:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 12 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne A television personality, Ian Alleyne has touched on many of the sensitive and controversial topics within Trinidad & Tobago from crime to politics to simply picking up the plight of someone in distress. What are your thoughts about the Crime Watch show?
24th Apr, 2013 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne - Page 8

What is the reason for all this traveling around? Are they trying to drum up support for the show? I'm also curious what kind of terms TV6 couldn't fulfill with Alleyne if they couldn't agree with renewing his contract.

Sponsored Links:
29th Apr, 2013 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

Alleyne Ian Watch Crime

Today I just saw Ian Alleyne on studio, I don't know where he placed his new studio because I was recently doing something and I wasn't able to hear Mr. Alleyne that time.

I don't see anything new about Mr. Alleyne's studio, so that means Ian Alleyne will be doing the same rituals again.

13th May, 2013 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Ian Alleyne is back online, I mean the internet but CNC3's sound quality is very low and the bit rate needs some improving but at least people can see it abroad.

17th May, 2013 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Alleyne Ian Watch Crime

SpanishTrini, I have to agree with you. I used to think that he wasn't cocky but I'm starting to change my mind.

18th May, 2013 - 10:13am / Post ID: #

Alleyne Ian Watch Crime

Cagel just curious what made you change your mind? Any particular episode or example you would like to share with us?

20th May, 2013 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne

What you mentioned in your post - the bikini-clad women at the beginning of the program. It gave me the impression that he is trying to boost his ego as well as his ratings!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Jul, 2013 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

Crime Watch Ian Alleyne - Page 8

They've fixed the volume on CNC3 so you can hear Crime Watch lots better now but I wish they would move all the banners they keep putting up, it gets distracting after awhile.

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2013 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne
A Friend

Crime Watch Ian Alleyne Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 8

Someone told me that they have a channel devoted just to crime. Is this the show?

+  « First of 12 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 

> TOPIC: Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,