Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne - Page 2 of 12

Name: Shiba Country: Comments: Why is it that - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2012 - 7:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (12) »
Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne A television personality, Ian Alleyne has touched on many of the sensitive and controversial topics within Trinidad & Tobago from crime to politics to simply picking up the plight of someone in distress. What are your thoughts about the Crime Watch show?
7th Mar, 2012 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne - Page 2

I was laughing at what Ian Alleyne was saying about the Fixin' T&T people saying he should apologise about showing the cricketer's dead body on TV. Ian has a point that they (Fixin' T&T) don't write letters about other people's body being shown so why should this one matter?

Sponsored Links:
19th Apr, 2012 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Alleyne Ian Watch Crime

Ian Alleyne is supposed to be arrested by the police at the Express building in Port of Spain. He just did his Crime Watch show and is now discussing his position with his attorney. It may be about the video of the teenager being raped that he played on national television.

20th Apr, 2012 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

TV6 extended their broadcast to show Ian Alleyne fighting against his arrest in front of mobs of people at the Express headquarters in POS. There is supposed to be an update on it at 10pm tonight.

Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne
Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne (Hover)

20th Apr, 2012 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Alleyne Ian Watch Crime

What's the reason for his arrest? What's going on? The police doesn't have enough work that they have to go to TV6 and arrest a guy who is not a criminal?

20th Apr, 2012 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

Alleyne Ian Watch Crime

Funny you should say that because what they were saying on TV6 is that they have not actually charged him with something which I find strange, they are waiting til they carry him to the station. It appears to be about that video tape some months ago with the r-pe of the disabled girl but no one knows for sure.

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2012 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I tuned in to TV6 now and watching Crime Watch. Ian Alleyne's attorney is hosting the show. He is explaining what happened. Ian Alleyne is in hospital under police guard. This thing is a mess yes.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Apr, 2012 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

Crime Watch Ian Alleyne - Page 2

There are two things here, Ian Alleyne shouldn't have showed that video and the police are going over the top with this arrest. They could have just as easily told him he has a warrant out for his arrest and gracefully go the police station and turn himself in but they did not have a warrant until the next day I think.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2012 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Crime Watch Ian Alleyne Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

Name: Shiba

Comments: Why is it that they are not telling Ian Alleyne's lawyer, Mr. Lala, about Ian Alleyne's status? This whole case is so weird and I don't see a good coming from it for the police.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (12) »

> TOPIC: Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,