Post War Iraq

Post War Iraq - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th Apr, 2003 - 5:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (171) »

?
Poll: What are your strongest feelings about the war in Iraq?
  Bush did and is doing the right thing       27.12%
  It started well, but seems to be ending bad       13.56%
  I am totally neutral about the topic       3.39%
  Saddam needed to be removed, but not in this way       16.95%
  I think that the US should have never invaded       25.42%
  The war is wrong in all aspects       13.56%
Total Votes: 59
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 

versus U.S.A. So, now that the USA left Iraq can the country rebuild herself and become stable?
Post War Iraq Related Information to Post War Iraq
14th Apr, 2003 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Post War Iraq

It is generally believed by all the world, including the Arab world, that Saddam needed to step down, but the main disagreement was the way it was done.

spock.gif This poll seeks to ask the question...

Was this a benefit to the Iraqi people? It can also be asked, was getting rid of Saddam worth what the Iraqi people have gone through, are going through now?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2003 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

Post War Iraq
A Friend

Iraq War Post

IMHO, Only the 'exiles' will benefit. Not the common citizens. The exiles were not really suffering under Saddam's regime. How can they be when they are not physically in Iraq. In fact interviews with those exiles residing in foreign countries show them to be well-fed well-to-do upper class people.

But for the citizens of Iraq, it will take years and probably at least a generation or two before they will get to achieve some sort of progress in their lives. Remember Vietnam? sad.gif

15th Apr, 2003 - 11:05am / Post ID: #

Post War Iraq History & Civil Business Politics

Fireduck, I guess the key here will be to see if the US/UK can really give the kind of support necessary to help these people.
[hr]
I just heard that the Italians will be sending their army to keep the peace now that the war is more or less over. The reporter said that Italy's army was not able to play a combat role?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2003 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

Post War Iraq
A Friend

Iraq War Post

international QUOTE

spock.gif This poll seeks to ask the question...

Was this a benefit to the Iraqi people?

Is this a serious question?

international QUOTE
It can also be asked, was getting rid of Saddam worth what the Iraqi people have gone through, are going through now?

Ask the Iraqi people this one.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2003 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

Post War Iraq
A Friend

Iraq War Post

This war just got started. He got  what he wanted (oil for daddy), next is sryia, or maybe palastine, shoots while down there he may just go after anyone, he feels like it. UN has no say because he already said that he will do what he wants anyway. 3rd world war??

15th Apr, 2003 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Post War Iraq

international QUOTE
Is this a serious question?

@ Stranger: Why wouldn't it be? Not everyone is born in the USA.

international QUOTE
3rd world war

I think the big question is if he (Bush) will still get the same kind of support from the few that are on his side (UK, Spain, etc) if he does continue to level nations.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Apr, 2003 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

Post War Iraq

This may seem like a dumb question but I often wonder about these parts of the war...

- How often do soldiers shower? Being in that sun all day with all that equipment must make you stink'

- How much does an average pack, equipment, etc weigh on a soldier

- Does a truck carry their water? Can't imagine carrying water for all those miles

- How do they use the 'toilet' and how would women handle that? How would they handle 'time of the month' in those situations?
[hr]

:spock: Why does the US have to make everything a money scheme? Can't they lay some things to rest?

15th Apr, 2003 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

Post War Iraq Politics Business Civil & History

War cannot benefit nobody, my signature in my profile reads:

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy?"

Wise words from Ghandi.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Post War Iraq

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,