Young Parents Charged In Twins' Deaths

Young Parents Charged Twins' Deaths - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 21st May, 2004 - 8:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th May, 2004 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

Young Parents Charged In Twins' Deaths

From CNN:

BALTIMORE, Maryland (AP) -- A couple was arrested in the deaths of their 1-month-old twin girls who had fractured skulls and ribs and had signs of severe malnutrition.

The deaths came five months after the couple's 2-year-old daughter had been placed in foster care for abuse and neglect, officials acknowledged.

The parents, Sierra Swann, 17, and Nathaniel Broadway, 24, were arrested Friday and ordered held without bail on Monday on two counts each of first degree murder and child abuse causing death. Neither had a lawyer....

https://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/05/18/twins.killed.ap/index.html

Sponsored Links:
21st May, 2004 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

Deaths Twins Charged Parents Young

Why weren't these children put into foster care immediately after they were born. If their older sister was already in foster care for abuse someone had already made a determination that it wasn't safe for her to be with these parents. These young infants should have been protected from this tragedy!

21st May, 2004 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Young Parents Charged In Twins' Deaths Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I'm extremely dissapointed of the system. How this could happen!!!! It brought tears to my eyes to know the suffering this kids went through!!!! How this people could do such a thing with their own children! this is so disgusting!!!! I hope they get sentence for life.

> TOPIC: Young Parents Charged In Twins' Deaths

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,