Wrc

Wrc - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 26th Jul, 2004 - 7:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th Jul, 2004 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Wrc

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but I was wondering if anyone was interested in the WRC, that's the World Rally Championship? It is the greatest car race I've ever seen. Imagine taking a Subaru WRX type car on a gravel road where the small rocks are the size of a poodle and there are hairpin turns everywhere. They go at 70mph power sliding around a hairpin turn that has a sheer 200+ foot drop on one side and a mountain on the other. Add to that the fact that they drive in any kind of weather, on snow, ice, gravel and tarmac. This is one very exciting sport and I love it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2004 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

Wrc
A Friend

Wrc

yep, i love watching rally races (dirtbikes and cars alike). i find it so amazing how they can control the vehicle around those turn.

one of my friends is currently 'practicing' and learning how to become a rally racer, and when that happens, i'll have to become his navigator. biggrin.gif

> TOPIC: Wrc

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,